monday for the umpteenth time

2»

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    That’s a great pic Pinno!

In other news, seems like Tragis feels a little aggrieved…

Anyway, blocked now.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,857
    edited April 2022
    sungod said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Sunny start.
    Very calm in Casa Pinno today.
    Benny still getting used to morning routine noises, peering round the corner at us.

Has he permanently moved in now?
    Well... he's wary of new noises and Mrs P crashing around in the morning - especially emptying the dishwasher and whisking the coffee (Latte*).
    I did have to remove the bath panel as he got in there via the airing cupboard in his bid to investigate every nook and cranny.
    Such a different cat to Jack. Jack settled in like it was purpose made for him.

*Am I going to get censored for this?
    have you tried feliway? can help cats calm down until they get used to new surroundings/changes
    Have you used it?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    We did when our elderly cat got stressed by the two boy cats and started spraying in the house. It was very very good
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,903
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Sunny start.
    Benny still getting used to morning routine noises, peering round the corner at us.

Well... he's wary of new noises and Mrs P crashing around in the morning - especially emptying the dishwasher and whisking the coffee (Latte*).
    I did have to remove the bath panel as he got in there via the airing cupboard in his bid to investigate every nook and cranny.

have you tried feliway? can help cats calm down until they get used to new surroundings/changes
    Have you used it?
    yes, definitely helped with our cats and others in family

there're are a few different types, it's the 'classic' one

may need more than one diffuser to cover a large volume, depends on ventilation too, try one in the room he stays in most of the time
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,857
    sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Sunny start.

Have you used it?
    yes, definitely helped with our cats and others in family

there're are a few different types, it's the 'classic' one

may need more than one diffuser to cover a large volume, depends on ventilation too, try one in the room he stays in most of the time
    Okay ta.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!