What's their name

About to start a new build with Di2
I worked on a bike a while back and the Di2 cables had sponge surrounds to cut out noise or rattles inside the frame .Seems a better option than tie raps as I usually do .
Do those things have a name and where are they available?
Many thanks in Advance for any info