wednesday testing the cat nav

'ning

cafe stroll, nip over to w1 for dentist check-up, cafe, wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Gentle jog with hounds after too much exercise yesterday.

Work stuff and then later is undecided, both kids are working at the pub so either support them by being customers or be good by going to the club for a swim 🤔
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198
    The deluge about to start: plans change - instead of a 1/2 day catch up work work, rain dodge and watch Milano Torino and / or Nokere Koerse.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    Train cancelled so now on a busy one but at least got a seat. Leg still swinging which tells me I might have overdone it a bit on the weekend. Lots of things to keep me occupied at work though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Bit grey (what's new?) and drizzly.
    Plenty to do in house and garden but no energy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Currently having my head melted in the orderly office. Hope to escape at some point but not sure if I will have any brain cells left.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    'ning

Dull (weather wise) on the ride in this morning. Turns out Michelin Pro 4s aren't too great on the BMX track. Hoping to dodge the deluge on the way home this evening because my bike was treated to a rare clean on Monday.

Hopefully the new fuse will show up today for my radio after Sunday's testing ended up causing more destruction.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Work stuff, even managed to roller the downstairs loo walls before work so I can finish it tonight.
    Thursday AM is bright and sunny so may chance a pre work ride.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198
    Rain. Rain. And... Selective sorting and chucking of garage Stuff, black bin day this week and it's almost full of 'who needs this' Stuff.

Bit of prodding of selling agent re 'wos gahn on?' with property purchase; looks like will at last get the draft missives (basis of contract) out from seller's side "imminently". Will see.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Rain's arrived later than forecast which means it's going to be soggy on the way home. Was hoping it would've stopped earlier and dried up a bit.

At least the wind has flipped round and it's a tailwind both ways :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice but a good day for a pedal, traffic was dreadful so I enjoyed passing a queue of cars about a mile long. A tad moist and very strange red light caused by Saharan sand they say.
    Just been for beer and curry as it's a mates birthday. The lad came along and I had a brief proud dad moment watching him talk bollox to a bunch of old fogeys, then I realised whilst he was the youngest, I was the second youngest of the 7 present. So I told them they were a bunch of old cnuts and made someone buy me a drink.
    TLW, you know the answer, as a good parent you should always support your offspring, even if this means you have to go to the pub 😁
  • pinno
    What sort of time do you call this? ^
  • pinno
    edited March 2022
    orraloon said:

The deluge about to start: plans change - instead of a 1/2 day catch up work work, rain dodge and watch Milano Torino and / or Nokere Koerse.

Boring, boring, boring.
    It's your fault.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    pinno said:

What sort of time do you call this? ^

First time I had a moment to myself 😳