tuesday is leaking into tomorrow

'ning

cold, so cold, but should be bright

ride cafes, natter with my eastern europe chaps, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,927
    Walk hounds then gentle jog.

    Work shite and then may go for a swim, completing a lazy triathlon after yesterdays cycle and run.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

    tired and cold. going to head to the gym then trundle on through the day.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,214
    edited March 2022
    'Ning
    Tired and cold.
    Nice run though.
    WFW

  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,927
    It is loverly but cold out 🥶


  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,370
    On the train, straight into a 'round table' chat with other tax anoraks, hosted by our advisors who lured us in with a full English. Couldn't really say no.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,672
    oxoman said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    On the train, straight into a 'round table' chat with other tax anoraks, hosted by our advisors who lured us in with a full English. Couldn't really say no.

    Sounds like your being lured to a slow death with a full english breakfast. Perhaps they have a longterm takeover agenda.
    I thought he would prefer being plugged in to a charger and lubricated with molybdenum.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,672
    MattFalle said:

    ciao

    tired and cold. going to head to the gym then trundle on through the day.

    Try wearing clothes.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,672
    Are you trying to keep up with TLW Thistle?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,672
    Bright and breezy.
    Lazy day for me today now that the headliner job is done. I'm chuffed to bits with the result.
    Must source tyres and sort key remote.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,214
    pinno said:

    Are you trying to keep up with TLW Thistle?

    Nice idea but no chance I'm afraid.
    He's been doing something called training, I'm not sure what that is.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,492
    thistle_ said:

    'Ning
    Tired and cold.
    Nice run though.
    WFW

    tlw1 said:

    It is loverly but cold out 🥶


    Ooh a pic off. Fight fight fight.

    By my calculations



    TLW1 was standing at roughly 120degrees SW and thistle 98 degrees SW. 🤓
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,370
    oxoman said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    On the train, straight into a 'round table' chat with other tax anoraks, hosted by our advisors who lured us in with a full English. Couldn't really say no.

    Sounds like your being lured to a slow death with a full english breakfast. Perhaps they have a longterm takeover agenda.
    Buuuurp. It's a risk I was willing to take. 6 bacon rashers, 3 sausages and some scrambled egg later o:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,370
    thistle_ said:
    I read the first few words and was expecting a link to the latest Man U performance :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,370

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,927

  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,370
    Funnily enough I had all 3 of those on WhatsApp :smiley:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]