• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Eeek!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    seanoconn said:

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice with the usual chaos, but bailed early and went up town with the family for a trip to the theatre. Had some food in Covent Garden then saw The Play That Went Wrong. The lad bought us all tickets for the EPO's birthday. Very good, highly recommended. Much laughter which was just what I needed.
    Don't think I'll click on that link from the MFs so hopefully I don't have a sleep like I'm that image.

Definitely due a visit to the theatre soon. Thanks for the recommendation. A play and not a musical? Can’t stand musicals.
    Definitely not a musical, very good indeed.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432

seanoconn said:

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice with the usual chaos, but bailed early and went up town with the family for a trip to the theatre. Had some food in Covent Garden then saw The Play That Went Wrong. The lad bought us all tickets for the EPO's birthday. Very good, highly recommended. Much laughter which was just what I needed.
    Don't think I'll click on that link from the MFs so hopefully I don't have a sleep like I'm that image.

Definitely due a visit to the theatre soon. Thanks for the recommendation. A play and not a musical? Can’t stand musicals.
    Definitely not a musical, very good indeed.
    yep, we saw it a few years ago, great fun
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny