tuesday is irreversible

'ning

weather seems stuck on soggygloomy for a while

nip in to gmc to do a thing, cafe, bail, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,993
    Work snizzle fun and games = shoot sleep.

    Gentle run with hounds, see how work plays out and then gym with potential hill repeats later
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Nice morning here and not in work.

    Unfortunately off to put the fun into funeral this afternoon.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,818
    ^ good luck.

    Perfect day - no wind, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Haven't seen many days like this over winter.
    Ground is all sparkly with frost.

    Today will be mainly doing what my back will allow me to do. I plastered it in a well known over priced, over rayed Diclofenac based emollient in hope.
    Might see Chiropractor woman if she has a slot.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,613
    edited March 2022
    pinno said:

    ^ good luck.


    Might see Chiropractor woman if she has a slot.

    Tut Tut, slot indeed.
    I always find walking the speediest way to fix a bad back. They say to exercise nowadays.
    #walkitout
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,993
    thistle_ said:

    Nice morning here and not in work.

    Unfortunately off to put the fun into funeral this afternoon.

    Hope it goes as well as can be expected
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,818
    edited March 2022
    masjer said:

    pinno said:

    ^ good luck.


    Might see Chiropractor woman if she has a slot.

    Tut Tut, slot indeed.
    I always find walking the speediest way to fix a bad back. They say to exercise nowadays.
    #walkitout
    I am not being sedentary, don't worry. Lots of stretching too.
    It's not 'a bad back' as such, it's just that I have over cooked it.
    Doing lots of core stability exercises and should give it 1 day rest after a session.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

    going to the gym, skulking, keeping out of sight, total cba i'm afraid. sorry.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,622
    Morning.
    oxoman said:

    .... PS any snipers fancy a crack at putin. Jumped up little shxx requires a red spot between the eyes

    It needs the skills of the main character from the novel 'Rogue Male' to do this. He wouldn't give it a 2nd thought. Bloody love that book. Think you'd need a lot of luck to get anywhere within 2km of the man though.

    On a +ve note I'm finally -ve and have shaken the dreaded 'Ronavirus. Hopefully. Actually feel like me again (for all my inadequacies) and not feeling so tired I have to go back to bed. Nice.


    Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

    Morning.

    oxoman said:

    .... PS any snipers fancy a crack at putin. Jumped up little shxx requires a red spot between the eyes

    It needs the skills of the main character from the novel 'Rogue Male' to do this. He wouldn't give it a 2nd thought. Bloody love that book. Think you'd need a lot of luck to get anywhere within 2km of the man though.

    On a +ve note I'm finally -ve and have shaken the dreaded 'Ronavirus. Hopefully. Actually feel like me again (for all my inadequacies) and not feeling so tired I have to go back to bed. Nice.

    medical opinion is that no matter how well you feel you should return to bed immediately and not leave until everyone has bloody well calmed down

    #wankitout
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    I don't know about you lot but i'm just tired of being in a year or two of historical precedents.

    wish i was back in the boring 90s.

    fantastic music
    laughs
    Jo Guest
    not a lot happening
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,622
    MattFalle said:




    #wankitout

    would do but now suffering from knobrot due to excess....


    Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ffs.

    wire brush, paraffin and get back into training.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,005
    Yeuch, this thread has gone septic.

    Mizzling, grey, bored, in limbo land awaiting the legals to get their act together re The Move and timetable, feeling stressed about life in general, quelle surprise.

    The MF is correct, mid 90s - mid 00s was well relaxed in hindsight.

    Get tf out that door, head to gym, destress a bit, perhaps.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

    Yeuch, this thread has gone septic.

    Mizzling, grey, bored, in limbo land awaiting the legals to get their act together re The Move and timetable, feeling stressed about life in general, quelle surprise.

    The MF is correct, mid 90s - mid 00s was well relaxed in hindsight.

    Get tf out that door, head to gym, destress a bit, perhaps.

    The MF is always correct.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

    orraloon said:

    Yeuch, this thread has gone septic.

    Mizzling, grey, bored, in limbo land awaiting the legals to get their act together re The Move and timetable, feeling stressed about life in general, quelle surprise.

    The MF is correct, mid 90s - mid 00s was well relaxed in hindsight.

    Get tf out that door, head to gym, destress a bit, perhaps.

    The MF is always correct.
    Which one?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,904
    oxoman said:

    Morning all. WFW as always. Ducking and diving hopefully won't get spotted. Will look busy but in reality won't be. Maybe stretch the leg's later and run. Have a nice day. PS any snipers fancy a crack at putin. Jumped up little shxx requires a red spot between the eyes

    But his eyes are so close together you'd have to be a really good shot. Anyhow, form an orderly queue...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

    Yeuch, this thread has gone septic.

    Mizzling, grey, bored, in limbo land awaiting the legals to get their act together re The Move and timetable, feeling stressed about life in general, quelle surprise.

    The MF is correct, mid 90s - mid 00s was well relaxed in hindsight.

    Get tf out that door, head to gym, destress a bit, perhaps.

    The MF is always correct.
    thistle_ said:

    MattFalle said:

    orraloon said:

    Yeuch, this thread has gone septic.

    Mizzling, grey, bored, in limbo land awaiting the legals to get their act together re The Move and timetable, feeling stressed about life in general, quelle surprise.

    The MF is correct, mid 90s - mid 00s was well relaxed in hindsight.

    Get tf out that door, head to gym, destress a bit, perhaps.

    The MF is always correct.
    Which one?
    that one.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,160
    Roofers are turds, they just assume that because they're doing an industrial unit some water ingress is acceptable.
    The fact that I could now do 60 lengths of the shop floor in my speedos doesn't seem to bother them.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    just don't pay their bill and say that is acceptable in your business for badly half completed work.

    i reckon they will soon find the leaks then.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    tlw1 said:

    thistle_ said:

    Nice morning here and not in work.

    Unfortunately off to put the fun into funeral this afternoon.

    Hope it goes as well as can be expected
    It was DJ, or "Chaos" as he was apparently known in the village :lol:
  • I hope not. Tuesday is bin night