wednesday well there ain't no time to wonder why, whoopee we're all gonna die

'ning

maybe a ride, smidge of wfh, nip over to the west end for squiffy city break, bubbly dinner, theatre to toast audience from box with bubbly, stagger to hotel, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Have a nice break SG

Bit tired as didn’t get back until 00:30 from picking up a happy bit tired small rugrat, he managed to fleece his grandad in the shop - so did better than I ever did.

Too late for a run so very windy walk with hounds then work stuff followed by mid week beers and some comedian in town with friends
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Morning

Don't get blown away in the storm SG while staggering around.

Nice ride from the BB car park to the office this morning, but I don't think it will be quite as nice this evening with the added rain.

A young woman turned up in the car park while I was getting the bike out of the car. She had a smoke, watched me ride around a bit to wake up and pair the power meter then as I headed off she got back in the car and went on her way.
    She must be that secret admirer that's been messaging us :|
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    thistle_ said:

Morning

Don't get blown away in the storm SG while staggering around.

Nice ride from the BB car park to the office this morning, but I don't think it will be quite as nice this evening with the added rain.

A young woman turned up in the car park while I was getting the bike out of the car. She had a smoke, watched me ride around a bit to wake up and pair the power meter then as I headed off she got back in the car and went on her way.
    She must be that secret admirer that's been messaging us :|

Unless it was one of the gender fluid MF’s?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,312
    edited February 2022
    'gender fluid'.
    Like.
    Seano is probably gender fluid when his missus has monthly agricultural issues.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,312
    Battening down the hatches before Dudley.
    Will do some tidying up of all the things that could blow around in the garden first.
    tlw1 said:

Have a nice break SG

A break form his break?!

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    sungod said:

'ning

maybe a ride, smidge of wfh, nip over to the west end for squiffy city break, bubbly dinner, theatre to toast audience from box with bubbly, stagger to hotel, bubbly

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Not often you see a reference to Country Joe and the Fish!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    seanoconn said:

sungod said:

'ning

How did you get footage of SG? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Spot of flexi working today, doing taxi duty for Mrs. 666 and hounds in between earning a crust. At least she's cooking me lunch in recognition of my contribution. May try to go for a pootle on the bike later as the forecast storm looks to be running late this week and it's just a bit gusty here.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

• Have some snowy photos
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

What's happened to everyone, Dudley blown them away. Run done and Dudley caught me. HD can do one showing obscene food like that. Looks stunning.

Listening to the wind howling outside. Sounds pretty blustery, hopefully there won't be too many bits of tree or house on the ground tomorrow morning.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Busy day,
    Very wobbly ride to and from the orifice with the usual shite in the middle. Just been to the pub for a well earned beer or three. Tomorrow is my Friday.
    Must say I'm more envious of HD's environment than just the food. But it all looks good.