Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Where is the old dear moving to?

Round the corner from the current place, smaller house and half the price. Frees up some cash so she needn't worry about money and the old house needs work and is far too big for her.
    That reminds me, there may be a new dogging venue in Raynes Park. Stopped by hers en route to Croydull last night and there were lots of cars pulling up and going to the playing fields opposite. But no games going on as it was dark.
    If you're not getting any at the moment you could stop by the new Morley Park and check it out. You may remember it as the grounds for the Old Wimbledonians a few years back.
    I walk the dog down from Copse Hill along the path through what was Atkinson Morley hospital. Maybe I'll linger a little longer.

Unfortunately my test was negativo, and I would literally rather be anywhere else in the world than within a mile of Mrs H³. I might hop out of a window overnight and do a bunk.
    Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.
    She's just foul to everyone. All the time. Literally kept on and on at mini until she made her cry, because mini wanted to wear a particular hoodie. It's fcuking twisted. Even my mum was "wtaf?", and my mum is basically Stalin.

Anyway. Will keep you updated with bubbly and cognac quality, and how much I'd rather be watching doggers in Cottenham Park, than being marched joylessly around Manhattan.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb said:

I'd rather be watching doggers in Cottenham Park,

*Morley* Park of course.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    hopkinb said:

pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Round the corner from the current place, smaller house and half the price. Frees up some cash so she needn't worry about money and the old house needs work and is far too big for her.
    That reminds me, there may be a new dogging venue in Raynes Park. Stopped by hers en route to Croydull last night and there were lots of cars pulling up and going to the playing fields opposite. But no games going on as it was dark.
    If you're not getting any at the moment you could stop by the new Morley Park and check it out. You may remember it as the grounds for the Old Wimbledonians a few years back.
    I walk the dog down from Copse Hill along the path through what was Atkinson Morley hospital. Maybe I'll linger a little longer.

Unfortunately my test was negativo, and I would literally rather be anywhere else in the world than within a mile of Mrs H³. I might hop out of a window overnight and do a bunk.
    Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.
    She's just foul to everyone. All the time. Literally kept on and on at mini until she made her cry, because mini wanted to wear a particular hoodie. It's fcuking twisted. Even my mum was "wtaf?", and my mum is basically Stalin.

Anyway. Will keep you updated with bubbly and cognac quality, and how much I'd rather be watching doggers in Cottenham Park, than being marched joylessly around Manhattan.
    Ooo ouch. Menopause?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    pinno said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.

Ooo ouch. Menopause?
    Probably. Menopause doesn't excuse emotional abuse of an 11 year old in my book though. Not when you've been asked to stop half a dozen times.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    hopkinb said:

pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.
    I'd rather be watching doggers in Cottenham Park, than being marched joylessly around Manhattan.
    You've got the right car for it so they might let you join in :D
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.

Ooo ouch. Menopause?
    Probably. Menopause doesn't excuse emotional abuse of an 11 year old in my book though. Not when you've been asked to stop half a dozen times.
    Will she accept she needs some help though?
  • hopkinb
    pinno said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

pinno said:

How old are you Stevo?!

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Whassup wiv Mrs H³, H³.

Ooo ouch. Menopause?
    Will she accept she needs some help though?
    Multiple wry laugh emojis...

She wouldn't have to be like that if we just did what we were told. It's not her, it's us.
  • pinno
    Lacking self awareness?
  • pinno
    [Frikkin draft folder getting emptied]