tuesday as causality crumbles

2»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MattFalle said:

gonna knock up a cover to sort out the fugly adaptor/gap

That gap looks a bit cack to say the least, put the quill stem from the build thread back on it. You know it makes sense.
    gap sorted - ish.

stuck a silver stem spacer on and works, just need to get another and its sorted.

Have run out of paint and laquer to do quill stem anyway.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

gonna knock up a cover to sort out the fugly adaptor/gap

That gap looks a bit cack to say the least, put the quill stem from the build thread back on it. You know it makes sense.
    gap sorted - ish.

stuck a silver stem spacer on and works, just need to get another and its sorted.

Have run out of paint and laquer to do quill stem anyway.....
    Can't you get another Cadex for wifey?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice, unfortunately had to drive in and MOT the Panda. Packet of chocolate chip cookies was enough to ensure a pass. Had to pop round to the old dear's after work as her delightful neighbours have had their solicitor send a letter threatening her with an injunction if she doesn't provide them with a load of information about the building work she is undertaking. Given that they know she is selling the house and the guy buying it and building the house is the exact same man that built theirs, whatthefuckinghellaretheytryingtodo? Just as well they were out when I got there. Letter has been forwarded to the developer and I'm going to get our solicitor to tell them to phuck off in legalese. These are the same neighbours that shortly after my dad died tried to pressure her into getting a tree cut down as it's presence would cost them more money as their foundations had to be 20cm deeper. When we clear the house I'm going to burn all the left over junk whilst lobbing it into their garden.

You don't have much luck with neighbours, do you V :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Stevo_666 said:

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice, unfortunately had to drive in and MOT the Panda. Packet of chocolate chip cookies was enough to ensure a pass. Had to pop round to the old dear's after work as her delightful neighbours have had their solicitor send a letter threatening her with an injunction if she doesn't provide them with a load of information about the building work she is undertaking. Given that they know she is selling the house and the guy buying it and building the house is the exact same man that built theirs, whatthefuckinghellaretheytryingtodo? Just as well they were out when I got there. Letter has been forwarded to the developer and I'm going to get our solicitor to tell them to phuck off in legalese. These are the same neighbours that shortly after my dad died tried to pressure her into getting a tree cut down as it's presence would cost them more money as their foundations had to be 20cm deeper. When we clear the house I'm going to burn all the left over junk whilst lobbing it into their garden.

You don't have much luck with neighbours, do you V :|
    Not at the moment, no. Although we've had some great neighbours in the past and I do get on with all the rest of ours, so I'm reasonably sure they are the outliers. Thankfully we are not alone in our opinions, everybody else seems to agree with us. I just really don't understand why Mum's neighbours would threaten to issue an injunction on someone they know is selling and is not the person that's going to be doing the work. Especially given that the guy we are selling to is someone they have been dealing with themselves.
    I'm still fuming, but really should get some kip.