2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Re the geese - often think of them as a mate breeds and sells them.

^ a bit random innit? What did I miss?

What’s the thread called?
    No, what did the auto correct do?
    Turned breeding into breading? Guessing from 'loons question.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Afternoon folks,
    Finally a bit of peace as I'm #wankingfromhome today after being in the orifice for the rest of the week. Just as well as it's POETS day. Still busier than the proverbial one armed juggler with crabs. I thought computers were supposed to make our lives easier.
    Good to see most of the MFs have made a return, I think my garage one has moved into Stevo's bellendcave as he's been very quiet if not. Has bellendcave been trademarked yet?
    That looks alright MF. Sold something a bit like that to a neighbour last year, an old Gian CDF. It was far too small for me otherwise I would have kept it. Lacquer had bubbled in a few places so it looked scabby, but the bonding seemed to have held up ok. Neighbour communts from Kingston to Greenwich on it and is very happy.
    Roll on the weekend...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Have you not called it a man cave? Everyone and their gran seems to be banding that phrase around these days.

no, because i'm not abellend.

its actually called "the oubliette" around la famiglia.
    Bellendcave doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
    not exactly the snappiest catchline is it, however it suit perfectly all the clubbies who have pain caves and man caves and fingerbumming themselves caves...
    Clubbies with mancaves - they must be MFs best chums.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

Afternoon folks,
    Finally a bit of peace as I'm #wankingfromhome today after being in the orifice for the rest of the week. Just as well as it's POETS day. Still busier than the proverbial one armed juggler with crabs. I thought computers were supposed to make our lives easier.
    Good to see most of the MFs have made a return, I think my garage one has moved into Stevo's bellendcave as he's been very quiet if not. Has bellendcave been trademarked yet?
    That looks alright MF. Sold something a bit like that to a neighbour last year, an old Gian CDF. It was far too small for me otherwise I would have kept it. Lacquer had bubbled in a few places so it looked scabby, but the bonding seemed to have held up ok. Neighbour communts from Kingston to Greenwich on it and is very happy.
    Roll on the weekend...

ciao! and grazie.

yup, lacquer had started to peel off big time on this one, so off everything came.

and yup, the weak spot on these is the carbon into the lugs where the glue comes apart - had one that did that previously - but this one seems pretty darn good.

standard forks have been sprayed, now drying off in the heated oubliette overnight, will leave all alone then lacquer sometime next week.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    oh - garage MF is still there, just meditating. never trust that one, he's pesky.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    Fair kerfuchled noo. Been burning brash all day, big bonfire. The area of the trust owned woods the team were in today is deer fenced off and has a pro hedge layer coppicing it for hazels for binders and stakes. Man he is one messy buxxer. So much brash debris lying everywhere; some piles are ok, homes for hedgepiggies, frogs, newts, etc. But 'kin stuff everywhere diminishes the flora options, so clear it up.

Feels like minimal improvement achieved, could be weeks of work in there.

Cold beer awaits. Plus start of the cyclocross worlds to gander at from 1830.