monday has been dusted with an alien hallucinogen

2»

Comments

• Out of 20 people that were at our NYE gathering 16 have tested positive.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

got home, honking down again so have lit the fire and now reading new copy of Cyclist whilst the Hound scoff his scoff.

TDV still has parts of arm and legs sticking to clothes following her glitch the other day so she's mincing around feigning pain.

quiet eve planned, maybe a smeaky episode of M531 Restorations.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

Single mother neighbour next door has just text me to say she’s broken her leg and needs me to get her a phone card in the hospital. Now I’ve got to explain to wifey why I’m her first contact when she has two daughters and a large family. And I’ve no idea why! 😕

any pics of her norks?
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

Ben6899 said:

seanoconn said:

Single mother neighbour next door has just text me to say she’s broken her leg and needs me to get her a phone card in the hospital. Now I’ve got to explain to wifey why I’m her first contact when she has two daughters and a large family. And I’ve no idea why! 😕

Best of luck, Seano.
    Turns out it wasn’t my neighbour but a lucky scammer 😡 £40 lighter, I only twigged when they asked for the 3rd phone voucher. I blame my phone for telling me it was possibly my neighbour! Could have been worse I suppose. 😕

Now my neighbour thinks I’m a weirdo for calling her to check if she was in hospital! 😂
    eh?

no pics of norks then?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538

Out of 20 people that were at our NYE gathering 16 have tested positive.

Never had Covid and I'm starting to feel like I'm in a minority.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    oxoman said:

No pictures of her norks and a few quid out of pocket. 🤔😂🤣

dude, that sucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

tbf, i'm like you - not had it but its a club that i'm happy to be part of.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

dude, that sucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    😔😔😔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

dude, that sucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    😔😔😔
    then again, if you explain that you got scammed because of her, could you ask her a favour... ..
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

I'm still in that club, but feel like I might get kicked out soon
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    oxoman said:

And a wife who's on his case for having it away with the neighbour :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

I'm still in that club, but feel like I might get kicked out soon
    I'm in the "not knowingly had covid" club.
  • Just… on… Zwift…
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Stevo_666 said:

Was this way for a long time but now even have a favourite type of covid
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2022
    I personally liked Covid before it became all commercial and popular and everyone got into it.

i guess i'm just a indie/underground virus kinda boy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Do tell. And any pics of her norks would be appreciated too.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,554
    MattFalle said:

I personally liked Covid before it became all commercial and popular and everyone got into it.

yeah, covid is so mainstream

not a patch on post-exposure rabies jabs, that big rig hit at the wound site, anaphylaxis and adrenaline, mmm, felt so alive, hot nurse too

five stars, would do again
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • MattFalle
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

not a patch on post-exposure rabies jabs, that big rig hit at the wound site, anaphylaxis and adrenaline, mmm, felt so alive, hot nurse too

nothing i like more than a traumatic amputation and a bit of Big C, tbh. self application of a tq makes you feel sooooooo alive.

The times I've hit my own testicles with a claw hammer just to feel the tears roll down my face.....

• pinno
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

You actually contracted Rabies?!
    Was that when you were our man in Havana? :smile:

I had malaria 3 times. All accompanied by hallucinations and hyper sensitivity with temperatures through the roof.

But you two can stop there playing sicko tennis 'cos I win:
    Jaundiced with very poor Kidney function*, white blood count over 400*, everybody implying I was a hypochondriac, exhaustion, stomach full of erythromycin turning into balls of fur which I puked up, heart function compromised* by the over viscous blood*, the breathlessness, the nausea...

And I remember the neighbours very black cat purring in a sort of paternal, sort of 'knowing' way right next to my ear, the toggle on my orange blind - the light actually making me feel sick, tick tick ticking away on the wall and I hadn't the energy to get up and close the 2" gap on my sash window in my lovely 3rd floor Regency flat...

Soz. It was hell.

*I didn't know at the time.
  • pinno
    ...and don't get me started on chemo dripping away 12 hours on 12 hours off 12 hours on...
    ...and that pink pre chemo stuff they put up the Hickman line that made you feel as if you were being pumped full of needles...

I'd rather hit my balls with a claw hammer.
  • sungod
    edited January 2022
    pinno said:

sungod said:

MattFalle said:

You actually contracted Rabies?!
    Was that when you were our man in Havana? :smile:

I had malaria 3 times. All accompanied by hallucinations and hyper sensitivity with temperatures through the roof.

But you two can stop there playing sicko tennis 'cos I win:
    Jaundiced with very poor Kidney function*, white blood count over 400*, everybody implying I was a hypochondriac, exhaustion, stomach full of erythromycin turning into balls of fur which I puked up, heart function compromised* by the over viscous blood*, the breathlessness, the nausea...

And I remember the neighbours very black cat purring in a sort of paternal, sort of 'knowing' way right next to my ear, the toggle on my orange blind - the light actually making me feel sick, tick tick ticking away on the wall and I hadn't the energy to get up and close the 2" gap on my sash window in my lovely 3rd floor Regency flat...

Soz. It was hell.

*I didn't know at the time.
    just a small scratch from suspect animal out in india

doctor summoned me to get jabbed, many many jabs, they start with rabies ig at the wound, reacted to that rather than the vaccine

yours sounds worse, especially the fur balls, the cat was clearly sympathising
  • pinno
    sungod said:

doctor summoned me to get jabbed, many many jabs, they start with rabies ig at the wound, reacted to that rather than the vaccine

Sounded like fun - I presume this was done whilst you were still out there?

There was this man in a hospital room (Nairobi, 1979) - absolutely petrified. It took any number of nurses and medical staff to get him sedated and back into bed. I witnessed events whilst visiting a n other. He had rabies. An American tourist was surrounded by Baboons thinking they were cute and she was feeding them. He was in the vicinity when this daft bird had tried to lift or do something with a baby baboon and he had to intervene and got bitten in the process. Being of English origin, he decided to turn up to casualty because the bite was looking pussy a week later.
    sungod said:

Animals are in touch with that 6th instinct.
    I was unknowingly in the clutches of Leukaemia.
    The hallucinations during malaria - they are indelible. If you could only film your dreams.

• sungod
    pinno said:

sungod said:

Sounded like fun - I presume this was done whilst you were still out there?

There was this man in a hospital room (Nairobi, 1979) - absolutely petrified. It took any number of nurses and medical staff to get him sedated and back into bed. I witnessed events whilst visiting a n other. He had rabies. An American tourist was surrounded by Baboons thinking they were cute and she was feeding them. He was in the vicinity when this daft bird had tried to lift or do something with a baby baboon and he had to intervene and got bitten in the process. Being of English origin, he decided to turn up to casualty because the bite was looking censored a week later.
    sungod said:

Animals are in touch with that 6th instinct.
    I was unknowingly in the clutches of Leukaemia.
    The hallucinations during malaria - they are indelible. If you could only film your dreams.

monkeys are nasty, seen a few people get badly bitten after making the 'cute' assumption, tourists feeding them makes it even worse

• pinno
    sungod said:

monkeys are nasty, seen a few people get badly bitten after making the 'cute' assumption, tourists feeding them makes it even worse

Oh they can be viscous.
    DC (district commissioner) Smith had 2 Rhodesian ridgebacks. I have a photo of my brother (7 I think) standing in between 2 who were sitting and they were taller than him.
    They disappeared for 2 days once and were found having cornered a Leopard and they were having a stand off. They did not survive a troop of Baboons when some stupid stupid basket let them out though, thinking the dogs would chase the Baboons away.