Wednesday number one, here we come

2»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198
    MattFalle said:

any chance you can go and pull big drifting things to get the last wear out of them?

Cue u-tub 'fail' video clip. Oh, remember V-Tech once OTP barriering his (?) 'supercar'?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

any chance you can go and pull big drifting things to get the last wear out of them?

I was thinking the same. No point replacing them if they're "nearly " at the limit, it's just a waste and bad for the environment.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

I was thinking the same. No point replacing them if they're "nearly " at the limit, it's just a waste and bad for the environment.
    MOT coming up soon so will need new ones. I say nearly, they are at the limit on part of the rears so the nail just brought it forward a few weeks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2022
    But I might give it some beans on the country lanes the way to the tyre place. Not used the launch facility for a while.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

Cue u-tub 'fail' video clip. Oh, remember V-Tech once OTP barriering his (?) 'supercar'?
    Going through a hedge backwards in a cloud of tyre smoke is quite easy in this car.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

But I might give it some beans on the country lanes the way to the tyre place. Not used the launch facility for a while.

do it do it do it do it and video it do it now.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

need refresher on this one please

#schadenfreud
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

do it do it do it do it and video it do it now.
    Not got the video kit so here's one we prepared earlier...(first 60 seconds)
    https://youtu.be/pycy989uRSM
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

Speaking of tyre gashes, I've got a bloody nail stuck in one of the rear tyres of the Panzer. Normally I'd be miffed about replacing a 265/35 19" tyre but 'luckily' the rears are nearly down to the legal limit anyway. Phew.

Off to the tyre place tomorrow lunchtime to get 2 new boots.

Replace the tyre!? Jack up car, remove wheel, get some pliers, remove nail, push penis in hole to widen for filling tool, fill with rubber gunk. Put wheel back on, inflate tyre. Remove Jack. Simple.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • orraloon
    MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

#schadenfreud
    Hmm. Need a refresher on that guy's real name, been some years since he fled the forum. But there are others on here who were on his case. Over to....

That video was posted on here, somewhere, but search options are a bit minimal.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

#schadenfreud
    Hmm. Need a refresher on that guy's real name, been some years since he fled the forum. But there are others on here who were on his case. Over to....

That video was posted on here, somewhere, but search options are a bit minimal.
    Starter for ten here Loon:
    https://babybmw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75612&start=105
  • Stevo_666
  • orraloon
    Ah yeah, now it comes back, Corcoran, Heitmann (his 'wife''s name) et al. I remember doing an internet trawl for a few hours back in those days, 5? years ago, and learning a lot.
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2022
    orraloon said:

Ah yeah, now it comes back, Corcoran, Heitmann (his 'wife''s name) et al. I remember doing an internet trawl for a few hours back in those days, 5? years ago, and learning a lot.

He's been gone a while after detective Pinno and I chased him across the state line a while back. Was quite good fun - one of those like Cargobike when someone just didn't pass the smell test and their posts didn't tell a consistent story so you go digging and unearth the BS. Helps pass the time.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattFalle said:

See - you should have been carrying at least 2 spare bikes and a small Nightingale wing for that ride.....

What no space blanket?? FFS.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Speaking of tyre gashes, I've got a bloody nail stuck in one of the rear tyres of the Panzer. Normally I'd be miffed about replacing a 265/35 19" tyre but 'luckily' the rears are nearly down to the legal limit anyway. Phew.

Michelin Pilot Sport or Good year Potenza?
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:
    I have a facebook alias which I can use to befriend him and then post some links to past misdemeanours...

Could be fun.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pilot Sports are the OE but I'm giving the Kumho Ecsta PS91s a shot this time and see if I can notice the difference.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:
    I have a facebook alias which I can use to befriend him and then post some links to past misdemeanours...

Could be fun.
    After you sir. Can you bullshit about blockchain?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    I put all weather Michelins on mine, miss the grip on a dry warm day, but cold days like today they are awesome.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Pilot Sports are the OE but I'm giving the Kumho Ecsta PS91s a shot this time and see if I can notice the difference.
    Look cheap. I wouldn't go near a tyre I didn't have intimate knowledge of with your sort of horses.

----------------------------------------------------0----------------- @~#'&£%^................. nee naw nee naw nee naw...
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Could be fun.
    After you sir. Can you bullshit about blockchain?
    Get the gen on blockchain, act stupid (not difficult) seek some advice off him and then post all sorts on his comment page in full public view.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Look cheap. I wouldn't go near a tyre I didn't have intimate knowledge of with your sort of horses.

----------------------------------------------------0----------------- @~#'&£%^................. nee naw nee naw nee naw...
    I'll find out soon enough. How do I get intimate kmowledge of any tyre that wasn't fitted as OE to the car?
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

I'll find out soon enough. How do I get intimate kmowledge of any tyre that wasn't fitted as OE to the car?
    According to the MB Club UK to which I am a member:

https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/s205-c63-estate-tyre-choice.274235/

Pilot sport 4's.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ask the dude who's the expert on blockchain and performance cars.
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ask the dude who's the expert on blockchain and performance cars.
    Well of course!
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    VTech being into Bitcoins and Blockchain was the only logical conclusion to his saga.

What a melt.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2022
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

According to the MB Club UK to which I am a member:

https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/s205-c63-estate-tyre-choice.274235/

Pilot sport 4's.
    Intimate usually implies trying them out for yourself, but that was a handy link, ta.