monday detecting tabby stripes in the cmb

2»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,692
    Hah, heathens, commercial xmas fans, panic shoppers, et al. It's 10th night, not 12th. 'Course if one festoons one's house with flashing tat in early November.... A quick check outside says my lights are the only visible along this bendy street.

Switch off tomorrow 😊

Tired now, gym sesh was heavy, put in a lot of effort. Nice to see a flock (? collective noun) of gym bunnies back, let the eyes rest, gently. Early night methinks.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    orraloon said:

Hah, heathens, commercial xmas fans, panic shoppers, et al. It's 10th night, not 12th. 'Course if one festoons one's house with flashing tat in early November.... A quick check outside says my lights are the only visible along this bendy street.

Switch off tomorrow 😊

Tired now, gym sesh was heavy, put in a lot of effort. Nice to see a flock (? collective noun) of gym bunnies back, let the eyes rest, gently. Early night methinks.

I was going to give yoga a miss tomorrow but you might've changed my mind
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    edited January 2022
    Evening.

Been for a walk, fitted a privacy latch to the new bathroom door, bought stuff to make shelves in the bike room.

Got a bad knee.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • thistle_
    edited January 2022
    Ben6899 said:

bought stuff to make shelves in the bike room.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/175499716710052296/

What's up with your knee?

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    sungod said:

Busy morning moving stuff and tidying up tools. Mate arrived to work on his new/old car. Has bought a near 30 year old Audi sedan which is in surprisingly good nick for its age. Left him to it, and busied myself cleaning out grate drains. Forecast is for rain later this week, so good timing perhaps.

Physio tomorrow, plus a trip to tools shop to buy a selection of clamps.

Ha! Yep that’s the one. Doesn’t look much different now.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

Any of youot recommend a really, really good spray shop for the Prince?

Want it resprayed exactly the same.

Atlantic Boulevard springs to mind but anyone else?

AB did my C40 and Neill there is great to talk to. Why would you want anyone else? Although you pay for it, they arrange collection and delivery.
    groovy bananananananas - grazie mille.

you 100% happy with yours?
    Oh, I never, ever expected it to be as good as it did turn out. 6 coats of lacquer and no photo does it justice - the lines between the paint and bare carbon (lacquered) are perfect and the metallic fleck in the paint is sublime.
    You will pay a premium for it though they replaced, the rear brake cable guide, all 4 bottle cage bosses and both downtube cable bosses plus cleaning the rear drop outs of corrosion.
    Worth every penny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Switch off tomorrow 😊

How do you do Yoga in soft tracky bottoms in a room with women doing stretches and stuff?!?

#wigwams
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Switch off tomorrow 😊

How do you do Yoga in soft tracky bottoms in a room with women doing stretches and stuff?!?

#wigwams
    Apparently yoga is very good for firming up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ben6899
    thistle_ said:

Ben6899 said:

Those shelves are mental! :lol:

Quadriceps tendinitis, I think. Done it heavy lifting with bad form, is my guess, when moving back into the flat.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
  • pinno
    Ben6899 said:

thistle_ said:

Ben6899 said:

Quadriceps tendinitis, I think. Done it heavy lifting with bad form, is my guess, when moving back into the flat.
    It's the coffee machine, it was too heavy.
  • thistle_
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Switch off tomorrow 😊

#wigwams
    Black 2 in 1 running shorts and keep eyes forward.
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Switch off tomorrow 😊

#wigwams
    Sitting at the back of the class?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ben6899
    pinno said:

Ben6899 said:

thistle_ said:

Ben6899 said:

It's the coffee machine, it was too heavy.

That's a low blow.
    Ben

• thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

orraloon said:

Switch off tomorrow 😊

#wigwams
    Sitting at the back of the class?
    You don't want to be behind someone doing cat/cow, breaks your concentration somewhat.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

AB did my C40 and Neill there is great to talk to. Why would you want anyone else? Although you pay for it, they arrange collection and delivery.

Oh, I never, ever expected it to be as good as it did turn out. 6 coats of lacquer and no photo does it justice - the lines between the paint and bare carbon (lacquered) are perfect and the metallic fleck in the paint is sublime.
    You will pay a premium for it though they replaced, the rear brake cable guide, all 4 bottle cage bosses and both downtube cable bosses plus cleaning the rear drop outs of corrosion.
    Worth every penny.
    coolio - i'll use them then - grazie!

do you mind disclosing how much it cost? PM is fine. If not, no worries!
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

Worth every penny.

PM sent.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

Worth every penny.

PM sent.
    grazie!
  • MattFalle
    As an aside, I fancy treating TDV to a gift to show my eternal love to her and gratitude to her being my rock, my love and a wonderful mother to our children whilst being massively succesful in her own right and putting up with all myshit.

So, can anyone recommend a decent supplier for some seat covers for the Anaconda?

Heavy duty jobs but can't lookshit and have to fit bang on.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

As an aside, I fancy treating TDV to a gift to show my eternal love to her and gratitude to her being my rock, my love and a wonderful mother to our children whilst being massively succesful in her own right and putting up with all myshit.

So, can anyone recommend a decent supplier for some seat covers for the Anaconda?

https://pinterest.co.uk/pin/46584177381098603/

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    edited January 2022
    To show your eternal love you say?

Although the ones Stevo has in the Panzer do look better judging by that pic.
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2022
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

never get jyzz out of them would ya?

daft choice.
  • MattFalle

To show your eternal love you say?

Although the ones Stevo has in the Panzer do look better judging by that pic.

dodgy lumbar support so, again, thankyou but no thankyou.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

never get jyzz out of them would ya?

daft choice.
    So that's what you mean by eternal love.
  • pinno
    https://www.titancovers.co.uk/toyota-aygo-2005-onwards-front-seat-covers/

You can wash anything off those one's.
    If you are off to Iran in a Hilux and a large shooter thing on the back, this is what you need:

https://www.titancovers.co.uk/toyota-hilux-2002-onwards-front-seat-covers/
  • MattFalle
    grazie! will have a squiz at them in a bit.
  • MattFalle
    anything a bit more shapely out there?

they're very agricultural...
  • pinno
    They are but they do the job. I don't know if you have a local TMS/Partco/Dingbro/Organ Morgan's bits/Daffyd's daily deals but I got a pair of heavy duty off TMS that were £30 each and pretty good. Saves waiting for snail mail.
    But if you don't want agricultural, there's always Minions and Scooby doo.

[Wish website].
  • MattFalle
    I'd rather sit in my own poo.

I'll carry on gandering ...
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

I'd rather sit in my own poo.

I'll carry on gandering ...

You need inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki2re9uILtc