wednesday feeding traitors to the smiley crocodiles, one bit at a time

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Day 7. I’ve been left alone. The TV is on in here, people are talking about fraud. Is that a message for me? Am I being fraudulently held here? Is it all a lie? What are they after? There’s things I know but they’re useless to anyone but me. Is that what they’re after? I tried to escape but only got as far as the door - the guard dog showed some interest so I gave up.

In other news, binging on Cobra Kai is fun.

It’s only a matter of time before the wolves catch the scent of your weakened form. An untold number of furious eyes watching you from the blackness as you sleep with just a cm of patio glass separating you from their hungry mouths.
    What beautiful prose.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    Parcel arrived.
    Hope pinno's was cheaper than mine:
    Parts: £0.90
    Labour: £137.50
    Carriage: £14.20

I think I'm in the wrong job.
  • tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Day 7. I’ve been left alone. The TV is on in here, people are talking about fraud. Is that a message for me? Am I being fraudulently held here? Is it all a lie? What are they after? There’s things I know but they’re useless to anyone but me. Is that what they’re after? I tried to escape but only got as far as the door - the guard dog showed some interest so I gave up.

It’s only a matter of time before the wolves catch the scent of your weakened form. An untold number of furious eyes watching you from the blackness as you sleep with just a cm of patio glass separating you from their hungry mouths.
    Thats normal for where he lives
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    tetley10 said:

seanoconn said:

johngti said:

Thats normal for where he lives
    Word 😶
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice, but remarkably warm wobble there and back made it worthwhile. Last day for colleague that got laid off so it'll be even busier next year 🙄
    Off to the pub shortly, lad has made me question the wisdom of it when I asked if he'd be joining us by asking if we'd be sitting outside. Admittedly he's just had a PCR test done as one of his mob has tested positive. Thankfully the lad is negative and trying to be careful as he doesn't want to be the one that spoils Christmas. Bloody yoof thinking of others, what's the world coming to?
  • pinno
    It's obvious Jgti is harbouring deep guilt which is manifesting itself as paranoia.
    I think Mrs Gti should get a Catholic priest in. He can sit the other side of the door and Mr Gti can do a full confessional.

To save money, time and proof of a religious persuasion, Seano can don the capes and do it.

It would make a contemporary episode of Father Ted.

Mrs Pinno asked "How does he eat?"
    I said "He's on a diet of fritters, waffles, pancakes and Ryvita - because that's the only thing they can fit under the door".
  • johngti
    To be fair, the guilt thing is not far off…

But just because I’m paranoid, doesn’t mean that they’re not out to get me, know what I’m saying? She’s out there now, watching the tv, plotting her next move. And the animals are all out there too. Plotting. She opens the door and throws food at me, you know.
  • pinno
    johngti said:

To be fair, the guilt thing is not far off…

But just because I’m paranoid, doesn’t mean that they’re not out to get me, know what I’m saying? She’s out there now, watching the tv, plotting her next move. And the animals are all out there too. Plotting. She opens the door and throws food at me, you know.

Bones are bit crunchy so they'll have to keep you plump.
  • pinno

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice, but remarkably warm wobble there and back made it worthwhile. Last day for colleague that got laid off so it'll be even busier next year 🙄
    Off to the pub shortly, lad has made me question the wisdom of it when I asked if he'd be joining us by asking if we'd be sitting outside. Admittedly he's just had a PCR test done as one of his mob has tested positive. Thankfully the lad is negative and trying to be careful as he doesn't want to be the one that spoils Christmas. Bloody yoof thinking of others, what's the world coming to?

He must take after mum :smile:
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

Evening folks,

I think he does, the stupidity comes from me though. He just found out his girlfriend has tested positive so is trying to stay in his room, but his belly keeps making him come down in search of food.
  • johngti

pinno said:

Evening folks,

I think he does, the stupidity comes from me though. He just found out his girlfriend has tested positive so is trying to stay in his room, but his belly keeps making him come down in search of food.
    Lock him in a conservatory and throw food at him
  • veronese68
    johngti said:

pinno said:

Evening folks,

I'd have to build one first, and that would take all the space between the house and the garage. I could lock him in the garage with the missing MF, I'd need a trebuchet to get that volume of food over the distance from the kitchen.
  • johngti

johngti said:

pinno said:

Evening folks,

I'd have to build one first, and that would take all the space between the house and the garage. I could lock him in the garage with the missing MF, I'd need a trebuchet to get that volume of food over the distance from the kitchen.
    All sounds good. If nothing else, you’ll have a trebuchet at the end it. Think of all the burning stuff you can throw over the fence with that!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

johngti said:

pinno said:

Evening folks,

hey - don't go polluting clean living MFs with your pandamemic viruses - our bodies are temples you know.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

Parcel arrived.

What was thus for?
  • thistle_
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

Parcel arrived.

What was thus for?
    Getting a £250 radio repaired.
    I think I could be got a whole new board from the supplier for £100 and fitted it myself...
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

johngti said:

pinno said:

Evening folks,

hey - don't go polluting clean living MFs with your pandamemic viruses - our bodies are temples you know.