Trek Madone, Chris King r45, ultegra. £1000.

Trek Madone, from around 6 years ago. 56cm frame, 4000 series carbon (aluminium steerer tube on forks).

ultegra 11 speed groupset and Chris King r45 hubs/mavic rims (tubeless compatible).

rest of kit is Bontrager bog standard stuff except bars which are Ritchey, 40cm flared out to 42cm width at the ends.

never crashed or dropped, few scratches/stone chips etc on frame..highlighted in pics. More pics available on request. Any questions please ask. Welcome to come round and have a look if in Bristol.

selling because I want another road frame but not a ‘race’ style one..(more of yer on trend bike packing thing).

£1000, ono. Collection preferred.

cheers. Andy.

Comments

• martdmc
    martdmc Posts: 17
    Hi,
    Is it still available?
    Are you keen to send it (to London)?
    How tall are you? (i've never ridden a Trek bike)
    Thank you
    Mart
  • mrah
    mrah Posts: 11
    Hello, yep still available..kind of, I took it apart as was thinking of selling separately I could rebuild it but would need new cables, apart from that all good. Would rather not send but I’ll look into it if that’s the only option.
    Tall, I’m 175cm(5’10”?)..if you give me an email address I can forward the tech specs etc, or it’s all on the trek website as there current 56cm road frames haven’t changed geometry.
    Cheers. Andy.