Ravemen brackets - any idea how this go pro one is meant to work??

Afternoon all,

I have a couple of PR1600s, and have recently bought a cheapish 'action camera' that I would like to mount.

This is the standard type of handlebar mount I have:

I have found this 'Upside down' AUB01 bracket, but can't for the figure out how it would work, as I know due to the lens design you can't mount the Ravemen light upside down if you want the lens filter to work for oncoming traffic.

I just can't see how it could ever work, sadly they do not post a picture of it fitted anywhere.
Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
Scott CR1 SL 12
Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
Scott Foil 18

Comments

• Defblade
    Defblade Posts: 140
    I've got the CR1000 on which the round single lens can be flipped 180'.
    So mine is mounted using that upside-down bracket under my Bolt, using a combo out front mount.
    But no, a PR1600 wouldn't work that way - it's why I stuck to the CR as my handlebar space is very limited (big hands, narrow bars).
    Also, IIRC, it's fairly necessary to have access to the buttons on top of the PR.

If you want an out-front mount for both, you may have to bodge something up...
    It looks like the Prime mounts from Wiggle could take a go-pro adaptor both above and below:
    https://wiggle.co.uk/computer-mounts?ea=4294554443
    So you could put the light above and camera under.
  • Exactly as above. That’s a mount for the lights. The term ‘GoPro’ has pretty much become the generic name for anything with that style of attachment.