Wanted - Islabike CNOC 14 small

As per the title. Cash waiting.

I'm based in Cambridge so can drive to collect, but if someone can post that would be great

Charlie

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    Dude, I highly recommend hopping on the book of faces and searching (or putting wanted ads) on a few pages, or just marketplace.

A few that spring to mind:
    PREOWNED ISLABIKES FOR SALE
    PREOWNED FROG BIKES COMMUNITY
    Preowned Islabikes, Squish & Frog Bikes UK New & Used Sales

We started my daughter with an Isla Cnoc 14, but after that we have moved across to Frog, having a 52, Road 59, and currently a 62, and all has been very good, including resale prices, versus what I paid originally.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • I am on the waiting list for the ISLA bike one.

Ive read some reviews and prefer to go down the Isla route for first bike then go from there,
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    edited November 2021
    I couldn't see any for sale on there currently, but there is one on the third site I listed in my reply.
    Rugely Staffordshire, £250.

There are a lot of people buying now for Christmas presents, as I found out - advertised a Frog Road 59 about 3 months ago, hardly any interest, and then randomly (it seemed) had 3 messages last week on the same day about it - and had it collected and paid for yesterday.

I expect there will be a higher volume of all kids bikes for sale in January.

We did the same, but when a really good value Frog 52 came up locally, it was too good an offer to turn down, and she loves it.
    She's now 8, and on a 62, and currently taking part in our clubs skills sessions every Tuesday evening. Planning a mass 15-20 mile ride down in the New Forest in December, many snacks will be required........

Good luck with the search!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18