monday just before noon's not a moment too soon, to drop in for a drink at the drones

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    tetley10 said:

Bet the fella who got stuck in that welsh cave wished he could have looked at a view like that.

I live in Jockland. I have a 360 deg view that money cannot buy in the the big smoke or even in the vicinity of the big smoke.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    pinno said:

tetley10 said:

Bet the fella who got stuck in that welsh cave wished he could have looked at a view like that.

I live in Jockland. I have a 360 deg view that money cannot buy in the the big smoke or even in the vicinity of the big smoke.
    Money doesn't want to buy a view in Jockland otherwise it would cost a lot more ;)

My North Downs Ridge view is rather nice :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    Aussie Floyd. Brilliant show. V happy.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

Aussie Floyd. Brilliant show. V happy.

It's a good job it wasn't Kiwi Floyd or else money would be a gus.

"...Grib that cish with both hinds ind make a stish..."
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

man cave. you what?

ffs Stevo, its a spare room in a blindingly lovely house. fuckingman cave..

It ain't in the house MF, 'tis a converted garage so I reckon it's a cave. Oh yeah, here's that view from the man cave window that you asked for the other day.

nice. v nice. mf looks forward to living there. he will be happy i think.

but its not a cave. its a very nice converted garage. man cave. ffs. next thing you'll be calling your bicycle a steed.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

man cave. you what?

ffs Stevo, its a spare room in a blindingly lovely house. fuckingman cave..

It ain't in the house MF, 'tis a converted garage so I reckon it's a cave. Oh yeah, here's that view from the man cave window that you asked for the other day.

nice. v nice. mf looks forward to living there. he will be happy i think.

but its not a cave. its a very nice converted garage. man cave. ffs. next thing you'll be calling your bicycle a steed.
    Give him some credit - he doesn't drive a Wange Wover.

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    very true, very true.

think we are solid in the hope that he won't slide down that slippery slope either....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • The view from our ensuite is probably the best in the house, looks right over the Pennines.
    Worky stuff, need a new mag drill etc etc etc.
    Pulled pork wraps for dinner, pork is currently in the slow cooker bubbling away. Omnomnomnom
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

very true, very true.

think we are solid in the hope that he won't slide down that slippery slope either....

If you are talking about the slippery slope of choose a f*cking big television, it's too late.
    On the other hand, you can get Zimmer frames with a brake.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    pinno said:

tetley10 said:

pinno said:

tetley10 said:

Looks good from inside but as soon as you open the door your Willy develops frostbite and falls off.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tetley10 said:

Money doesn't want to buy a view in Jockland otherwise it would cost a lot more ;)

My North Downs Ridge view is rather nice :)
    I have a view of rather nice lady lumps in the morning. Does that count?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

tetley10 said:

pinno said:

tetley10 said:

Looks good from inside but as soon as you open the door your Willy develops frostbite and falls off.
    The West Coast of Jockland is bathed by the Gulf stream. This means that in summer it keeps things mild and in winter... it keeps things mild.
    Therefore, my Willy is more susceptible to damp.