Sunday's got the short end of the stick

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

Spent a fair bit of this afternoon going through censored in the garage. Most of the paint and wood treatment they had helpfully left behind wasn't usable :| So tip trip on Tuesday.

Tip will reject liquid paints. So bung some sand etc in tins so can just be dumped in 'landfill' aka incineration skip.
    Nah, you can take liquid paint to my local one as long as it's no bigger than a 5l can.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    oxoman said:

My local tip takes them but my mates in a different county a couple of miles away and his won't. I ended up dropping them off for him. TBH, I've wrapped and bagged emulsion tubs and chucked in the normal bin in the past.

Luckily no need. Apparently the paint goes in the general trash anyway but there's no need for me to sneak it in.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Send it to Scotland. Yes, you heard me right:

https://www.scrapmonster.com/company/repaint-scotland/20356
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    tetley10 said:

Trip to Hackney to see the Stereo Mcs last night, rough this morning as plenty of beer was consumed. No biking this morning or at any time of the day.

Saw them at Liverpool students union in 1988, supporting All About Eve. They were rubbish. Fair play that they’re still going though