• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Cake TLW? It is your birthday today?
    [Oh and yes please]. One is a prefers a good fruit cake. Xmas cake is number 1 cycling food.

Yep, still in my 40’s too 😎 just though 😢
    Happy birthday tlw. You're cruising towards Hawaii now :)

Still wfh while iffy leg get better (hopefully). Still getting some twinges when I get up and walk around so will have to go see a quack if doesn't sort itself. Onwards to more work type stuff and torturing numbers.
    You’re not making excuses to avoid the bike commute I hope??
    I wish it was just an excuse. This is going to stop me riding full stop if it carries on, so am going to try get a docs appointment so they can refer me to BUPA. Not sure how long that will take...
    just call bupa and discuss, last couple of times i used them they said i didn't need a referral

https://www.iseh.co.uk/

i've used iseh a few times, they're on bupa's list, best for anything sporty, last time i had man u's cardiologist and ganna's physiologist
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

[Oh and yes please]. One is a prefers a good fruit cake. Xmas cake is number 1 cycling food.

Still wfh while iffy leg get better (hopefully). Still getting some twinges when I get up and walk around so will have to go see a quack if doesn't sort itself. Onwards to more work type stuff and torturing numbers.
    I wish it was just an excuse. This is going to stop me riding full stop if it carries on, so am going to try get a docs appointment so they can refer me to BUPA. Not sure how long that will take...
    can't you just wankyourself better?
    I'm sure he's giving it his best shot, there are certainly a few on cakestop that seem to think so :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

What have you got in your pill cupboard?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

What have you got in your pill cupboard?
    do you mean things i have in my pill cupboard or things i errrr haaave in my pill cupboard?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    as an aside, those Ribble aero bikes look quite nice
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

just call bupa and discuss, last couple of times i used them they said i didn't need a referral

i've used iseh a few times, they're on bupa's list, best for anything sporty, last time i had man u's cardiologist and ganna's physiologist
    Thanks for tip SG, much appreciated :smile: . Will get on the case tomorrow morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

I'm sure he's giving it his best shot, there are certainly a few on cakestop that seem to think so :D
    Takes one to know one? :smiley:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Just had the offer accepted on the house Mum wants to buy, hope everything else works out.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Thanks for tip SG, much appreciated :smile: . Will get on the case tomorrow morning.
    malingerer.

just wankit out.
  • MattFalle

Just had the offer accepted on the house Mum wants to buy, hope everything else works out.

so that's 2 MFs housed and two housewarmings.

#excellent
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    MattFalle said:

Was looking at them today and agree, but apparently I should wait for the one I’ve ordered arrives before buying another one 🙄
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

#excellent
    What about Stevo's new pad? His garage might be habitable.
    Apparently he has heating. Oooo. More perks than VN's shed thingy.
  • MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

Was looking at them today and agree, but apparently I should wait for the one I’ve ordered arrives before buying another one 🙄
    nah. just buy it now before they raise the prices

#thrifty
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

You ordered 1?
    The SLR?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent
    Needs a bit of work but habitable and there is a mezzanine sleeping area for the MFs if they're well behaved.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

You ordered 1?
    The SLR?
    Got a titanium planet flex on its way
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

You ordered 1?
    The SLR?
    Got a titanium planet flex on its way
    A titanium gate?!

I used to hold you in high regard.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent
    Needs a bit of work but habitable and there is a mezzanine sleeping area for the MFs if they're well behaved.
    They'll stink the place out cooking Leek and pasta stew.

• Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

That’s either the world’s biggest bar fridge or those are very low ceilings. Or possibly both.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

Are 49 year olds allowed to ride aero bikes? 🤔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    I thought 49 year old's would have better taste.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

What you want to do right, is clean out all the stuff, stick an altar in front of the stained glass window. Paint a pentagram on the floor, preferably in blood and boom! Perfect place to slaughter some teenage virgins (over 18, obvs) 👍😃
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

That’s either the world’s biggest bar fridge or those are very low ceilings. Or possibly both.
    Bit of both. It's a fridge freezer which is quite handy for my grog stash and lunch supplies. The ceiling at that end below the mezzanine is about 6ft which is fine for me as I'm 5'10. Lanky visitors will just have to duck.
  • pinno
    Why not just shag them?
  • MattFalle
    edited November 2021
    pinno said:

Why not just shag them?

what? the MFs?

uuuurrrgggh. if anything you don't know where they have been.

#soiled
  • MattFalle
    edited November 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

oooh - mega. thank you. can i use it for the address for the forms HR want for my new job at your place?

must admit the chair sitting by itself there reminds me of a room somewhere where people used to take bad people to ask them, errr, in depth questions about things they didn't want to talk about, if you know what I mean...
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Perfect place to slaughter some teenage virgins (over 18, obvs) 👍😃

• pinno
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

oooh - mega. thank you. can i use it for the address for the forms HR want for my new job at your place?

must admit the chair sitting by itself there reminds me of a room somewhere where people used to take bad people to ask them, errr, in depth questions about things they didn't want to talk about, if you know what I mean...
    Jamal Khashoggi?
  • Stevo_666
    edited November 2021
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

#excellent

Luckily I'm not expecting many visitors. Even Strifey won't bring food and cups of tea down - you just can't get the staff these days. Anyhow, done a bit more to make it like a home office.

Address if you need it is: Stevo's man cave, near Stevo's House, near Sevenoaks, Deepest Darkest Kent.

• MattFalle
    Looking good.

What does the window look out onto?