2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattFalle said:

Have an out of focus can of Athlos on me P - heres to another 30 years

Magic.

( but can I not have a Nastro Azzuro? )

Oh and a De Rosa King in medium. In pastel blue and white flash. Ta.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Aren't there MFs already in the garage, and the loft, and under the stairs...?

Santorini! Would love to visit there. Sure I have a jigsaw somewhere, lots of white and blue.

Meanwhile in dUK, work been worked, bottle opened coz midweek innit. New freezer on its way from a well known online retailer, free delivery Saturday yes please. Old one, honestly don't remember just how long ago it was bought, could be getting close to 30 years 😳, is on its way out, intermittent clicking and flashing lights ain't good signs. The higher value frozen fishes and meats are secured in the mini, 🤞 the veges and fruits will make it through the rest of the week, else lots of jam and soup making awaits.

There ye go, domestic bliss innit.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

Looks ace MF.

We're now down to a sofa, a telly, a bed and some food n drink. Can't complain too much...

all sounds v exciting - did we get piccies if this crib in the end?
    Yep, back in early September IIRC.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    orraloon said:

Santorini! Would love to visit there. Sure I have a jigsaw somewhere, lots of white and blue.

Meanwhile in dUK, work been worked, bottle opened coz midweek innit. New freezer on its way from a well known online retailer, free delivery Saturday yes please. Old one, honestly don't remember just how long ago it was bought, could be getting close to 30 years 😳, is on its way out, intermittent clicking and flashing lights ain't good signs. The higher value frozen fishes and meats are secured in the mini, 🤞 the veges and fruits will make it through the rest of the week, else lots of jam and soup making awaits.

There ye go, domestic bliss innit.

You won't need a freezer in the Shetlands.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

There are also two in love with the German lady they saw earlier. They are now attempting to source lederhausen and bratwurst to win her over.

Yup, that's the place. Blue sea, volcanic land, white buildings.

You wanna be a millionaire - secure the white paint contract to this place.

'Tis lovely.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.