tuesday using an old telephone magneto to get straight answers out of politicians

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,413
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Did I say it was dull and wet here? I mean, it really is dull and wet but spooky mild.

Same 600 miles south, with added wind.
    I reckon that was just wishful thinking on Seano's part :)
    430 is a bit close for comfort.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Did I say it was dull and wet here? I mean, it really is dull and wet but spooky mild.

Yep, where's Hadrians Wall when you need it?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

When an independent Scotland re-joins the EU, you'll want a wall to keep those damn forriners out.
    God forbid, a few might get over the wall and you might get stuff delivered and you might get your fruit picked and you might get your wall plastered and you might get care for your Gran.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    oxoman said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

When an independent Scotland re-joins the EU, you'll want a wall to keep those damn forriners out.
    God forbid, a few might get over the wall and you might get stuff delivered and you might get your fruit picked and you might get your wall plastered and you might get care for your Gran.
    But they'll be paying 40% tax for the privilege
    Stevo can fix them up with NI numbers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    pinno said:

oxoman said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

But they'll be paying 40% tax for the privilege
    Stevo can fix them up with NI numbers.
    I'd need to their confirmation of 'settled status' before I do that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325

pinno said:

Afternoon folks,
    Another day of wfh, MFlurgy is fading thankfully. Bloody knackered as I had a bad night's kip, sweating out the fever didn't help. Should be right as rain tomorrow, rain is forecast so that figures. Have to go in to the orifice tomorrow, will drive the EPO in as she is in as well.
    I've had a fairly simple day of dealing with the normal amounts of stupidity, no elephants interfering with tyre inflation and moving logos.
    I've not been back to the quacks to pursue the headaches, they could try medication but it would be guessing and I don't really want to keep popping pills. Had my cholesterol checked to add to all the other checks and everything seems ok so I'm not going to worry about it. Probably what comes of dealing with so much stupid. I'll carry on following the advice given by the garage MF, just need to get my eyes tested more often.

Too much screen time.
    I thought so, but two weeks away made no difference.
    I also get more headaches than I think is normal, and been through the gamut of tests and scans. Nothing officially concluded. Best guess has been a combo of new glasses changing my eye’s point of focus a little, some worsening nerve/muscle pinches in neck affecting specific bits around my skull, occasional dehydration, and of all things its been somewhat coincidentally worse for a couple of weeks after both vaccine shots. Doc was somewhat concerned about the blood clot effect from that, but appears to be unrelated. So far.

You deal with too many idiots though. I’m in vastly better shape physically and mentally since I retired simply from not putting so much time banging my head on the desk metaphorically speaking.

I really need to retire, unfortunately I need more money in the bank first