Di2 rear derailleur issues

Hi
Rear derailleur has been changing fine until I charged the battery,after which the change down (largest cogs to smallest) has become poor,I need to change down 2 cogs for it to change properly .Going back up the cogs seems fine .
Any ideas ,help please.
TIA

Comments

• Let me guess cogs 5 to 6 but you need to skip it to 7 to come back up to 6 ,or is it every shift down?
  • Every shift really ,I have to double tap to go down 2 cogs then come back up one.
    If I tap once to go down one cog it doesn't change just sounds like a badly adjusted manual dderailleurIt sometimes changes after a period of time but far too long than it should be .
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    edited October 2021
    Delete
  • Normally I'd say the derailleur needs to be adjusted / indexed.. but since Di2 derailleurs don't go off on their own and it was working before...

have you checked the derailleur hanger? You or a family member may have bumped it, causing this issue.
    I run BetterShifting.com - Di2 help / tips / guides
  • Hi Terry ,all straight and true indexing is fine up the cassette ,small to large and isn't bad on the lower end of the cassette, large to small but is not changing well from the large endnof the cassette down. I've done a crash reset and on the stand it seemed to be okay again bit I've not ridden it yet.
    Thanks for your reply.