Endura products

Was looking at the new Endura fall - winter clothing lineup and wondering if these products could also be used for the winter spring season. Or would that be a serious faux paux on my part?

Comments

• singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,498
    dennisn said:

Or would that be a serious faux paux on my part?

I think misspelling faux pas may be more serious....
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    singleton said:

dennisn said:

Wait a minute. I looked it up and that's what came up on the internet. I mean, it's the internet, can't be wrong.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,498
    dennisn said:

singleton said:

dennisn said:

Wait a minute. I looked it up and that's what came up on the internet. I mean, it's the internet, can't be wrong.
    Okay, then you must be right....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    dennisn said:

singleton said:

dennisn said:

Unfortunately the internet is mainly filled with proof of man's stupidity
  • I would think you might use them any time of year depending on the weather and where you live!
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,630
    edited October 2021
    Endura is based in Scotland. Scotland is warm in the winter. The Scots don't think so, but their relatives who emigrated to Minnesota assure them that they are in fact weak and feeble when it comes to cold weather, in the old country.

So, Endura is designed for cool, wet, very wet, windy. On the whole.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    Dennisn

• Endura is based in Scotland. Scotland is warm in the winter. The Scots don't think so, but their relatives who emigrated to Minnesota assure them that they are in fact weak and feeble when it comes to cold weather, in the old country.

So, Endura is designed for cool, wet, very wet, windy. On the whole.

And that is just summer!
  • My goto bib shorts are Endura Pro SL's and I own quite a few different bib shorts. Never had a problem with their bib shorts, I even wear them in winter with knee or leg warmers I like them that much.
  • s2_dpd
    s2_dpd Posts: 46
    agree with the cool, wet & windy

I live about 20km from Endura HQ and most folk around Edinburgh swap out their Rapha for Endura about this time of year

"There are two seasons in Scotland: June and Winter." Billy Connolly
  • spatt77
    spatt77 Posts: 324
    yeah, its good gear IME! plus the customer service is some of the best I've come across!