Black "One One Pompetamine" Hybrid Bike for sale X- Large 57cm

funkywindmill
funkywindmill Posts: 11
edited October 2021 in Second hand bikes for sale
Description
This bike has done 3000 dry miles since new, it is in beautiful condition, black in colour, with no rust whatsoever
Even though it's X-Large, it doesn't seem any bigger to ride than my Large Croix-de-Fer

The frame is actually 5 years newer than the rest of the bike, as I changed it from a "Large" as my feet were coming into contact with the front mudguard, Managed to get the last frame On One had left.

Ideal commuter/urban/touring bike, very low maintenance as it uses a hub gear. Fitted with pannier rack, and LED dynamo lights

The 11 speed hub gear is really excellent, where unlike a derailleur gear, it's possible to change both up and down through the range { 409% } whilst stationary

Frame: X- Large On One Pompetamine DN6 Multi butted Aerospace grade steel
Wheels: DT Swiss TK 540 rims SS Spoles
Front Hub: Shimano Deore LX Hub Dynamo
Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine 11 speed with 20 tooth sprocket
Chainwheel: Shimano Alfine FC-S501 39 teeth
Brakes. Shimano SLX Hydraulic
Lights: Phillips Saferide LED Dynamo powered
Saddle: Brooks B!7 Special black
Chain: Sram PC971 with gold link
Pedals: Wellgo flat
Mudguards: SKS

I have owned this bike since new, and it has only covered 3000 miles, It's only been ridden in fine weather. The gear oil has been changed every 1000 miles, the brakes have just been serviced and bled, The chain, rear sprocket, gear cable, and bottom bracket bearing have just been renewed..

Super smooth silent ride, excellent handling with great brakes, Very bright LED dynamo powered lights.

Here are some photographs of the bike. https://photos.app.goo.gl/8y1DqjpRf4v44qMQ8

If interested, please contact me through the forum, or phone me (Pete) directly on 07717772932
The asking price for the bike is £600
Collection only please from Sheffield