Finally found a saddle that doesn't put my bits to sleep!

So i've struggled for some time to find a saddle that is comfortable and doesn't cause my man bits to go numb. I've tried every scooped out saddle there is it feels like and it's clearly a common issue as a google search churns up loads of hits. I'm happy to say that a cheap option has come back and really works both out on the road and on the trainer on ZWIFT. It's the Fabric Line-S saddle. Could not recommend this highly enough and just wanted to share.
Cheers
Gregg.

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Fabric/Line-S-Race-Flat-Saddle/PXK1
Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work in Ladbrokes

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,594
    edited September 2021
    They are SO individual saddles aren't they.

My Di2 Synapse came with that saddle, but I only rode it once with that saddle before I sold it, as I popped a Fizik Arione on there which is one I do tend to like a lot.

I tend to like the flatter saddles, for whatever reason the curved ones don't seem to work for me very well.

My faves are the stock Syncros 1.0 saddle that came with my Foil:

The Arione (I set it so it is flat):

And finally a Berk Lupina (Bought before we left the EU and prices went through the roof), which weighs in at about 80g or something, and is outrageously comfortable:
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,099
    I've also found Charge saddles excellent, but I too now use a Fabric, really good. Replaced the Spesh Romin on my bike, which I didn't get on with.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,006
    ^the Selle saddle you flogged has been great for me Sam.
    As has been said, all our ar535 are different.