DT Swiss Hub Size

I have not bee able to find out the measurement shown on this image. It is the internal diameter where the end caps fit into. They may be different each end. I have contact DT Swiss and their UK Distributor but so far they have been unable to tell/help me. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• The diameter highlighted is simply the one of the centrelock lockring, which is standard...
    left the forum March 2023
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,422
    I've already measured it for you and posted a picture. As far as I am aware DT Swiss would only make one diameter endcap for that type of hub. The important measurement is the depth of the cap i.e. how far it sticks out as this varies from hub to hub

If you are missing a cap then you need to contact a bike shop that deals in DT Swiss wheels or contact DT Swiss direct for a replacement.

https://www.dtswiss.com/en/support/product-support

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• photonic69 - thank you very much for the measurement you give me in the other thread. It has been the most useful information I have had on my journey. My dilemma at the moment is the one end cap I have has a diameter of 27.7mm and the hub (that it fits into) has a diameter of 27.88mm. Exactly the same as your end cap. So ... it looks like your end cap would not fit into my hub as they are the same size. Hmm.... I have ascertained that the length of the end cap I need is 15mm - but it is this fitting inside the hub that is foxing me.