N*ggers, is there an effective way to make them stop it?

Comments

• serious question tho, how do you effectively deal with someone who nags a lot? Im so pissed OFF!
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,495
    The most common form of nagging that I see is when someone is trying to get you to do something that you don't want to do. Best way to deal with this is to be upfront and clear and tell them that you don't want to do it (whatever it is) and you are not going to do it.
  • singleton said:

The most common form of nagging that I see is when someone is trying to get you to do something that you don't want to do. Best way to deal with this is to be upfront and clear and tell them that you don't want to do it (whatever it is) and you are not going to do it.

You aren't married are you.
  • singleton said:

Best way to deal with it is save time and just do it. Whatever it is.
  • singleton said:

Best way to deal with it is save time and just do it. Whatever it is.
    It also helps to apologise.
  • Perhaps not putting a racially provocative heading might make your cause more sympathetic.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601

Perhaps not putting a racially provocative heading might make your cause more sympathetic.

If the worst thing that happens in your life is someone posting a racial slam then I feel sorry for you. Not being able to handle it shows lack of character.
  • dennisn said:

Perhaps not putting a racially provocative heading might make your cause more sympathetic.

If the worst thing that happens in your life is someone posting a racial slam then I feel sorry for you. Not being able to handle it shows lack of character.
    No, it really doesn't. Defending does though.