3T Strada Team medium, shimano DI2, enve, ceramic speed BB

I bought this earlier this summer and have really enjoyed riding it but have to admit it’s just a bit too small being a medium. Very fast bike and more comfortable than expected. It’s the Team (superior to the Pro version) frame in stealth black. Will either sell as a complete bike or just the frame if I get the right offer. Comes with ultegra DI2 shifters and hydraulic brakes, I think the discs are D/A but will check. DuraAce chainset 172.5 with wolfth took 48 narrow/wide chain ring. Chain is nearly new and has been wax treated. XT rear mech and enve bars plus a ceramic speed bottom bracket. Currently has a 3T 130 team stem but can fit a 120 (same model) or deda 115mm if people prefer. Prologo saddle which I can swap out if needed. 3T discuss 35 carbon thru axle (12mm) shod with continental 5000 tyres with tubes but are tubeless wheels. Weight with pedals and bottle cage is 7.76kgs. Have fitted new rear pads, a new seat rail clamp for the seat post (for/aft and angle under the saddle) and brakes bled. https://www.flickr.com/photos/136148458@N08/

£2,900 OVNO

So either as a frame set or complete bike, still half keen to keep even if a bit small so no rush to sell