friday pineapple oscillation arises from mixing between the flavour and mass eigenstates

2»

Comments

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    We looked at a few houses near Beckingham Junction before deciding on going to Banstead instead...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,671
    pinno said:

Men should not wear lilac, cerise, pink, violet or purple.
    (Unless you absolutely have to).

https://youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4

Good volunteer sesh today: working along the main bridleway (and a favourite of mine bike route) through the woods, cutting overhangs and clearing back 3m either side of the nettles, brambles, hogweed and all that tangle. Aim is to encourage more spring flowers.

Knocked off early as plumber due 10 mins ago to sort out couple of watery related issues.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087

pinno said:

Men should not wear lilac, cerise, pink, violet or purple.
    (Unless you absolutely have to).

Men, and woman for that matter should wear precisely what they want. It's a personal choice and nothing to do with what the bullies what you to wear

Some people can only ‘see’ in black and white, poor sods

Except in the case of a matching tie and pocket square. People need bullying to stop this.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    This (good):

This (shyte):

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    elbowloh said:

We looked at a few houses near Beckingham Junction before deciding on going to Banstead instead...

Out of interest, why did you not choose the fair shire of Beckingham? I won't be offended, honest.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Out of interest, why did you not choose the fair shire of Beckingham? I won't be offended, honest.
    Just didn't know the area as well as Banstead. A Surrey boy at heart . Was also closer to family here if we needed them for helping with childcare etc and most of my oldest friends live in Reigate/Redhill.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Not to mention stranger danger when you heard it was Stevo's manor. Still waiting for the lad, suspect he will be late for his dinner 🙄
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    filling out job application form.....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    plus ca change?
  • MattFalle
    edited August 2021
    now watching Dodgeball with bambini.

#fuckingmagnificenteveningoffatherchildrenbonding
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,517
    rode and lazed in the scorchio

either dawn over the lava field or we were nuked

timanfaya has a fluffy bonnet

bit of fuerteventura in the morning haze behind montaña roja

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    I bet you can't wait to come home sungod
  • orraloon
    Looks v nice sg. Never been on Fuerteventura. Have been on Lanzarote, Gran C, Tenerife and La Gomera. Enjoyed all. Please bring back some sunshine... Leave the cats.

Now relaxing post a shower! now that plumber bloke been and gone. Good guy, on it. Took 4 hours to get the problems rectified but he kept on case, even with yet another job tbd. Left me at 1915 with a 20 minute min drive to the next / last job. I was at one point thinking F this is going wrong, I'm going to be mains water free over the weekend. But fair dos, got it done.

Beer opened. Pasta putanesca almost ready. Got catch up Kirby wittering in my ear though.
  • MattFalle
    anyone else watching the UFO programme on Blaze?
  • MattFalle
    moved onto "Border Control - Poland" on Quest.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

moved onto "Border Control - Poland" on Quest.

Did you see Seano?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    I thought the cigarette smuggler looked familiar...
  • Stevo_666
    edited August 2021
    MattFalle said:

My OH used to work in France and they were in Nice airport when a lady with unfeasibly large norks came through into the customs area. She and her colleague figured she must be smuggling something up her top when the customs officers headed over to her. Turns out they wanted a pic with her as it was Lolo Ferrari (Antoine de Caunes' sidekick from Eurotrash). :)
  • orraloon
    Lolo Ferrari! Memories, memories... Died in 2000. Jings I'm feeling old.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,517
    orraloon said:

Lolo Ferrari! Memories, memories... Died in 2000. Jings I'm feeling old.

lolo beer

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

My OH used to work in France and they were in Nice airport when a lady with unfeasibly large norks came through into the customs area. She and her colleague figured she must be smuggling something up her top when the customs officers headed over to her. Turns out they wanted a pic with her as it was Lolo Ferrari (Antoine de Caunes' sidekick from Eurotrash). :)
    Didn’t her breasts suffocate her in the end?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    MattFalle said:

Managed to smuggle 2 Kg of the finest grade kielbasa back for you guys. It was a little uncomfortable, specially sitting on the plane and it might need a good wash before you eat it 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Didn’t her breasts suffocate her in the end?
    I think it was an overdose, but that probably couldn't be ruled out.