Specialized S Works Diverge Frameset Size 56cm - RRP £3200!

I have for sale my Specialized S-Works Diverge Carbon Frameset Size 56. Camo / white from the year 2019.

It’s in excellent condition with no cracks or carbon fibre repairs, the paintwork is only damaged marginally where the chain interferes as can be seen on the photo - not noticeable once built and certainly doesn’t affect the carbon.

I’ve cleaned it but the pics are for your judgement and condition of sale.

Overall excellent though. Extremely light yet extremely stiff. Actually was used for a road bike build so barely used for its originally purpose.

I had a Shimano dura ace di2 set up but plugs available from any specialized store if you would be using a mechanical set up.

It has the adjustable head tube and originally springs and spaces will be included. You will get the seat Box with original accessories too (tube, gas, tool box)

Hydraulic brake cables left in place.

What won’t be included is the seat post, stem, crankset and handle bars. Solely the frameset. This was £3800 new I believe but like all S-Works bikes extremely rare and difficult to get hold of now.

I’ll answer any questions the best I can , this bike always turned heads and would make anyone’s dream build. Built up it was a £10,500 bike!

Comments