2»

Comments

• johnboy183
    johnboy183 Posts: 832
    Leader 90 seconds or so back. 4km to go
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,864
    Wouldn't happen at the tour
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • johnboy183
    johnboy183 Posts: 832
    Bardot looking sore. Kenny Ellisonde to possibly take lead with Taarame seemingly shipping more time. Now 1m43 down
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    Philipsen wins.

Set out at 200m - sprinters in his wheel couldn't get close. Fastest sprinter in the race by the looks of it.
  • mididoctors
    Wanty have had a good vuelta it's not the end of the world .. RT. Could get in another break later in the race. Wanty did not ride well with the jersey. Out of position as the bunch hit the finale ...happened yesterday too .
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    edited August 2021

No thread yet ...

Sorry I was so tired after being up at 2am I forgot to post.
    Stage 6 arriving early…..

Have the missing one as well. >:)
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470
    How did Bernal lose 5 second to Roglic?
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    gsk82 said:

The official results don't show anything and Bernal finished in front of Roglic.
  • gsk82 said:

Where are you looking to see that?

Roglic is 5 secs off the leader and Bernal is 27 secs off Roglic, same as yesterday
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,266

Philipsen wins.

Set out at 200m - sprinters in his wheel couldn't get close. Fastest sprinter in the race by the looks of it.

I thought jakobsen finished fastest, but started too far back. Definitely a two horse race though.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,470

gsk82 said:

Where are you looking to see that?

Roglic is 5 secs off the leader and Bernal is 27 secs off Roglic, same as yesterday
    Oh yeah, what a thicko. It's the 5 seconds to the leader that caught me out
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • bm5
    bm5 Posts: 530
    Poor Nieve.
  • mididoctors

No thread yet ...

Sorry I was so tired after being up at 2am I forgot to post.
    Stage 6 arriving early…..

Have the missing one as well. >:)
    We let you down ....the shame is ours