H3? Hello?

Hello? Are you there?
.
The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.

Comments

  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,748
    the tabby says hello too
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,686
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,493
    Hello guys. Sorry I’ve been a bit tied up with work etc lately and didn’t feel motivated to post anything with some of Sh!t that gets written in here particularly from the likes of Stevo, he really is a shite stirrer of the highest order.

    Thanks for thinking of me guys and rest assured I’ll be back posting when my heads in the right place.

    MF, I love you man 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,396
    seanoconn said:

    Hello guys. Sorry I’ve been a bit tied up with work etc lately and didn’t feel motivated to post anything with some of Sh!t that gets written in here particularly from the likes of Stevo, he really is a shite stirrer of the highest order.

    Thanks for thinking of me guys and rest assured I’ll be back posting when my heads in the right place.

    MF, I love you man 👍

    Good try! I can never sh1t stir like you, Seano ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,493
    Stevo_666 said:

    seanoconn said:

    Hello guys. Sorry I’ve been a bit tied up with work etc lately and didn’t feel motivated to post anything with some of Sh!t that gets written in here particularly from the likes of Stevo, he really is a shite stirrer of the highest order.

    Thanks for thinking of me guys and rest assured I’ll be back posting when my heads in the right place.

    MF, I love you man 👍

    Good try! I can never censored stir like you, Seano ;)
    Shhh, don’t give the game away. I’m waiting for more gullible fish.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    In all seriousness, he hasn't posted in ages.
    Ben

    Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Thats why I'm concerned/asking after him.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,503
    MattFalle said:

    Thats why I'm concerned/asking after him.

    He's alright, should see him in the next week or two.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,686

    MattFalle said:

    Thats why I'm concerned/asking after him.

    He's alright, should see him in the next week or two.
    Is he doing weights?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,934
    Is he in jail?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,686
    Or is he in hell? That damn elusive Pimpernel.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,593
    Probably just remembered the real world exists
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

    Probably just remembered the real world exists

    urrrrgh.

    don't want none of that.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    is he fleeing justice?
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.