Old 2005ish parts - offers plus postage (now with pics - kayak not included)
Got some bits need a home
- 10sp Shimano 105 brifters. From my commuter. Been in shed last 6 years. Cobwebs included.
- Hope Vtwin adapter and calipers. One of those half way houses that goes on the steer tube under the stem. The Vtwin is fine, calipers have salt damage.
- octalink BB and FSA carbon cranks, 170 mm with 52/39 130mm BCD rings. Ridden about 150 miles. Pretty much mint
- fizik arione saddle, also pretty much as new. Instrument of torture for me but some people live them. Black
- alloy 42 cm FSA bar, k wing, 31.8 mm diameter again only marks are from being installed and used for about 150 miles, black
- FSA slk alloy stem, 100 mm. Black +/- 6 I think
- Thompson masterpiece inline seat post, silver. Scuffs from inside the frame but otherwise looks pretty clean
I'll take sensible offers plus £5 for postage. None of it comes with a Covid tax. Pics on request.