Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

^ Nice. Flip flops do ok?

Small mountain today, Ben Nevis size and drove up most of it 👍 Bloody fun fair at the top 😕
    Never mind all this nice Polish scenery stuff Seano. Where's all the vodka and hookers?
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Small mountain today, Ben Nevis size and drove up most of it 👍 Bloody fun fair at the top 😕
    Never mind all this nice Polish scenery stuff Seano. Where's all the vodka and hookers?
    You might be confusing ‘family holiday’ with ‘stag weekend’ maybe I should have been clearer.
    Just pretend you are doing a long run……..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

You might be confusing ‘family holiday’ with ‘stag weekend’ maybe I should have been clearer.
    Aren't you getting any 'me time' Seano? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Did you just call Mrs Oconn a hooker?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

She’s from Central Europe, close enough to the east to be a hooker in stevo’s eyes.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,359
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

She’s from Central Europe, close enough to the east to be a hooker in stevo’s eyes.
    That's what he means by 'going for a long walk'.
    Are these services quite so easy to access in the sticks?
    D'oh, I forgot - house in the sticks is a bit wonky.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Shorty says: "Where's the dinner time cat?"

Shorty says = that's brilliant. Although I have to twiddle with the screen size to censor stuff on here prior to viewing.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Oohhhh such a good story about a couple of drivers but I would get banned
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

You can't dangle something like that in front of us.
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Go on, go on, go on...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Of course not, just saying that Seano might find a change as good as a rest ;)
  • pinno
    What's that you say Stevo - a change is as good as arrest?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,554
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Shorty says: "Where's the dinner time cat?"

Shorty says = that's brilliant. Although I have to twiddle with the screen size to censor stuff on here prior to viewing.
    https://eatmousies.com/ ...play the song, then click the 'home' button

in the gallery, there are some of his books to leaf through
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

What's that you say Stevo - a change is as good as arrest?

I'm sure he won't get arrested but he might get a 'Bobbitting' if he gets caught.
  • veronese68
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

I'm sure you could phrase it carefully
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Speaking from experience?

🎾 30-15
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

🎾 30-15
    I thought you'd be the expert what with all these trips to Eastern Europe?
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

🎾 30-15
    Avoiding the question, bit suspect

🎾 40-15
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

🎾 30-15

🎾 40-15
    Yes, you were avoiding it a bit.

Double fault.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

🎾 30-15

🎾 40-15

Double fault.
    Well at least you owned up. Game set match dirty boy Stevo.
  • veronese68
    tlw1 said:

we got told at one point they couldn’t do online lessons as some teachers had children at home that needed home schooling too 🤬 current wife wouldn’t let me respond to that

Sorry, meant to reply to this bit earlier. I know it hasn't been easy on teachers with some kids in school and others home schooling. But what the fuckfuckfuckityfuck kind of answer is that from them. Why didn't they just say; phuck you, you're on your own. I'd say that warrants a complaint.
  • Stevo_666
    edited August 2021
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

🎾 30-15

🎾 40-15

Double fault.
    Well at least you owned up. Game set match dirty boy Stevo.
    How dare you Seano. I can feel a flounce coming on...actually, only kidding. Enjoy the rest of your holiday in hookerland ;)