For Sale - PINARELLO DOGMA 60.1 FRAMESET 57.5cm

caspartfg
caspartfg Posts: 9
edited August 2021 in Second hand road bikes
Hi all,

I'm selling my Pinarello Dogma frameset as i'm moving abroad and need to clear out the garage.

Let me set a bit of context, I used to work for Sky TV and was able to buy one of the original team Sky bikes. This was one of the first 60.1 Dogmas produced and was ridden by Michael Barry (maybe not the best advertising for clean cycling, but i didn't know at the time)......
I was able to buy my Dogma at the end of the 2010 season and was my trusty steed for 8 years. It's seen me through 2 etapes, a Pyrenean, a marotte, a Cingles and several training camps to the Alps and Pyrenees.

When I bought the bike, the paintwork was pretty scuffed, so in 2012 I decided to get it resprayed and wanted something bespoke, rather than going to the team Sky livery again.

I'm offering it as frameset only. Please note, it's setup for an electronic groupset, so doesn't have the lugs for manual shifting.

The frame has some of the marks and scratches you'd expect from a bike of this age. It's in sound condition (apart from me falling off a couple of times).

I'm asking £650 to reflect the age and the condition of the frame. You will see some of the chips in the paintwork, but I've taken multiple photos so you can get a clear view of the condition.

For collection in person in Surbton, SW London.

Thanks

Caspar.

Link to the photo Album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWnt3nu

i'm fully aware that buying 2nd hand frames is difficult and especially with a respray, so if you have any questions, please get in touch. I will provide the certificate of authenticity and you can also see the model & serial number on the frame. (i've masked out a bit of the serial so it can't be copied)

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646
    It is lovely, but you used the word "steed" so I'm not going to buy it.

(I also live 400 miles away and I'm too short).