Various clothing (castelli/torm/craft)

Bunch of stuff on offer. All prices include cheap as delivery and I’ll consider sensible offers. PayPal is fine, share the fees, we’ll arrange as needed.

1 - castelli nanoflex shorts. Only worn these a couple of times, I just don’t see me getting any use out of them as if it’s cold enough for these, I’m probably going to put longs on anyway. No wear to the seat, pad shows no signs of use. Size large, would like £35.

2 - castelli Perfetto short sleeve, gore wind stopper etc. Excellent jersey but same comment as for the shorts - if the weather’s bad enough for this, I’ll be in long sleeves. I’ve worn it twice so it’s in excellent condition. Size large, race fit. I’d like £45 for this.

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    3 - torm long-sleeve jersey, size large. Bought it, wore it a few times, lost a bunch of weight and now find it too loose for my tastes. The grey stripe is reflective. It’s a blooming lovely jersey. I’m after £45 for this too.

And finally…

4 - craft base layer. This has a wind proof front. I bought it then never wore it - I’m more likely to layer up with a gilet when it’s cold. Size is medium but there’s enough stretch for it to have fitted me when I was larger. I’d like £15 for this.

Like I said, sensible offers considered and we can discuss PayPal fees (pay the asking and I’ll probably cover them!). And also remember that postage is included but it probably won’t be the fastest mail service available as I still want to raise some cash!

Thanks for looking!

• johngti
    Craft base layer sold
  • johngti
    Torm sold
  • johngti
    Perfetto sold!
  • Bit late to the party but are the Nanoflex bibs still available ?
  • johngti
    Sorry - all sold!