2016 Trek Crockett 56cm £550 - Flat bar gravel CX

This is a great bike and a top notch Trek alloy frame with full carbon fork that retailed £2,200 when new. It is a nice ride with good geometry that handles really well. It is a versatile bike and just feels good to ride. The CX geometry seemed to suit the road riding I have done on it in the Trough of Bowland, as it takes the bumps, loose gravel and high speed steep lanes with confidence. I used it is as a commuter, road bike and tourer. I have now got a Ti bike, so this is up for sale.
The main thing to note is that the bike has been changed from dropbars to flat bars.

https://road.cc/content/review/170207-trek-crockett-9-disc

Frameset
Frame – 200 Series Alpha Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, internal control routing, disc brake balanced post mount, 3S chain keeper, hidden fender mounts
Fork – Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer,15mm thru-axle
Sizes 56cm
Wheels – Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready, 15mm front – these were spares and have had very little use. They are tapped for tubeless and worked well but running tubes at present.
Tyres – Challenge Griffo Race 120tpi 700x33c

Drivetrain
Shifters – Shimano Deore 10 speed
Front derailleur – Ancient Shimano Deore DX circa 1991!
Rear derailleur – Shimano XT M8000
Crank – Shimano FC-RS550 11 Speed CX 46-34
Cassette – Shimano 11-36, 10 speed
Bottom Bracket – Hope Pressfit – less than a year old

Components
Saddle – Giant Connect
Seatpost – Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
Handlebar – On One Fleagle
Stem – Bontrager 120mm
Headset – FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearings, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom – new Trek/FSA bottom bearing last summer
Brakeset – Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
Colours – Matte Charcoal

Crap bits – the covers for the internal cable routing have the smallest bolts and they are made of cheese. Internal cable routing is quite limited. I was only using the one for the rear derailleur which stays were it is meant to. It has scratches and scrapes from normal use. There is a micro ding/dent in the top tube that with a careful eye and the right light can be seen but it is hard to make out. It is just in front of the white and orange graphics on the formed top left edge but is hard to see as it is so small. While it is nothing to worry about, I am just being as open about the condition