friday down a corridor of flame

13»

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Just because nobody asked, we’d gone to see Frank Turner with support from Guise, Pet Needs, and Beans on Toast. The blonde woman in the second photo is Mrs Frank Turner aka Jess Guise who is lovely. The whole thing was tremendous. Not only awesome to be listening to live music after so long but the three support acts were lovely and all of them were happy to spend time talking to 13yo GTi.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    There is a Sunday thread GTI.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • johngti
    Yes, I know that. But this was Friday, see, not Sunday. Would have been wrong to post it in a Sunday thread because it was on Friday. Hence the Friday thread.
  • pinno
    But Friday is soooo yester...

Hang on...
  • pinno

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

I'm bored, need to rattle some old cages and see what happens...

@bompington
    @BelgianBeerGeek
    @Garry H
    @johngti
    @napoleond
    @arran77
    @GiantMike
    @Cleat Eastwood
    @willow71uk
    @daviesee
    @Peddle Up!
    @joelsim

GiantMike. What happened to him? Who was the ex Army who had some kind of public breakdown? No not MF, some other guy, good value.

Team47b?
    He got banned a while back - have seen a few old posts by him the the 'user banned - please carry on avatar.

Would be good to get a few of the above lot back. Quite a few left when when we have a few right ****s for mods.
    Right wingers?
    Definitely not if you know who I'm thinking of :)
    The most ban happy had been in trouble for'creative' accounting as I recall. There was a thread in which someone linked to news articles, named and shamed. It got taken down very quickly unfortunately as that could have been very funny. He was right of centre.
    The best mod's were left wing. Coincidence or all Tories are cnuts? Who can say 🤣
    I just wonder...

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bikeradar-wheres-that-bloke-gone/
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

@bompington
    @BelgianBeerGeek
    @Garry H
    @johngti
    @napoleond
    @arran77
    @GiantMike
    @Cleat Eastwood
    @willow71uk
    @daviesee
    @Peddle Up!
    @joelsim

GiantMike. What happened to him? Who was the ex Army who had some kind of public breakdown? No not MF, some other guy, good value.

Team47b?
    He got banned a while back - have seen a few old posts by him the the 'user banned - please carry on avatar.

Would be good to get a few of the above lot back. Quite a few left when when we have a few right ****s for mods.
    Right wingers?
    The most ban happy had been in trouble for'creative' accounting as I recall. There was a thread in which someone linked to news articles, named and shamed. It got taken down very quickly unfortunately as that could have been very funny. He was right of centre.
    The best mod's were left wing. Coincidence or all Tories are cnuts? Who can say 🤣
    I just wonder...

Some perceptive comments there :smiley:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

@bompington
    @BelgianBeerGeek
    @Garry H
    @johngti
    @napoleond
    @arran77
    @GiantMike
    @Cleat Eastwood
    @willow71uk
    @daviesee
    @Peddle Up!
    @joelsim

Team47b?

Right wingers?
    I just wonder...

Indeed, Njee always struck me as a decent bloke.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

@bompington
    @BelgianBeerGeek
    @Garry H
    @johngti
    @napoleond
    @arran77
    @GiantMike
    @Cleat Eastwood
    @willow71uk
    @daviesee
    @Peddle Up!
    @joelsim

Team47b?

Right wingers?
    I just wonder...

yup - made me chuckle that did.

i'll send the link to Yossie as he'll probably have a good chuckle as well.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    johngti said:

Just because nobody asked, we’d gone to see Frank Turner with support from Guise, Pet Needs, and Beans on Toast. The blonde woman in the second photo is Mrs Frank Turner aka Jess Guise who is lovely. The whole thing was tremendous. Not only awesome to be listening to live music after so long but the three support acts were lovely and all of them were happy to spend time talking to 13yo GTi.

Are we allowed to black up for pictures?
  • johngti
    tlw1 said:

johngti said:

Are we allowed to black up for pictures?
    I’ve been trying to think of a witty reply but failed miserably…

Anyway, yeah, privacy for the wife and 13yo GTi innit. Or something about how that’s what they look like. Probably not. Meh. Sorry.
  • pinno
    It's fair enough really.
    There are some right cnuts on the tinternet. Specially bike forums :)
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited August 2021
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.