friday fluoresces in ultraviolet

2»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,610
    seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Day of pulling off up thistles completed. Might sound boring as, but in reality good and chillin'. Down in the natural hay meadows by the river, wildlife around, the small herd of quite docile and relaxed Sussex beef cattle on there for light grazing came to say hello. Random chats with fellow community service workers. Sunshine, light breeze, temps spot on. Enjoyed.

And deserve the couple of beers coming my way soon.

What I have also learned today: Ricky Gervais just turned 60. 😳

FTFY
    Oi geezah, who dobbed me in?

Actually, in the past I have witnessed (on the charitable trust owned, public access nature reserve place) the minibus pull up and the hi viz scrotes decamp for some obligatory, magistrate said do or else stuff. Wiznae me ken fit a mean.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Delighted to receive the following from mini's school.

I for one will be encouraging her to join the Bund Deutscher, erm, I mean Englischer Mädel, just as soon as the uniforms arrive.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    hopkinb said:

Delighted to receive the following from mini's school.

I for one will be encouraging her to join the Bund Deutscher, erm, I mean Englischer Mädel, just as soon as the uniforms arrive.

ein volk, ein reich, ein johnson
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    sungod said:

ein volk, ein reich, ein johnson

Ohne herr Cummings SS mann.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    well that was a day.

next time, fella, don't wait a day before coming to see me with half your leg hanging off.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

well that was a day.

next time, fella, don't wait a day before coming to see me with half your leg hanging off.

Wait until its completely off and then you can just pop a hello kitty plaster on the stump and chuck the other bit into the next door cubicle?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

well that was a day.

Wait until its completely off and then you can just pop a hello kitty plaster on the stump and chuck the other bit into the next door cubicle?
    At least you didn't suggest smashing it with fire and burning it with a hammer first. That could be considered insensitive if the leg's former owner is there to witness it.