Forum home Road cycling forum Workshop

Metal Used for End Caps?

Looks like I'm going to have to get a pair of thru axle end caps made because I cannot identify the hub - I guessing I'll have to get these machined and anodised. What material is used to manufacture end caps (sometimes called side caps or hub converters)? Thanks


  • pilot_petepilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    If the hub comes with normal QR end caps, just have them machined out to fit a thru axle.
Sign In or Register to comment.