tuesday nights are drawing in, roll on haloa

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

New shed arrives next week, as soon as I can assemble it, move the censored out of the other shed, line it...

You see the MF's: this is a good idea.

Greetings brother Step. Sungod is actually Q.

Mashed a PB* out this morning and now I am absolutely fcuked.

*In 2021. Set the PB over 20 years ago. That's one helluva thing to beat now.

Hmmm 🤔

Roller skating under 3 cars while patting your head and rubbing belly in record time?

Fastest mile on a pogo stick?

Most grasshoppers held in mouth for 1 minute?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    seanoconn said:

Old dear is back from Verona with a special delivery for me.

Macaroons?
    Full of drugs
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

Tiny beef paste sandwiches?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

I shall write an angry letter to my local MP and consult my local branch of the Illuminati, perks of being in a semi small village near the woods you get all sorts of weird cults and forest fairies pop up claiming they have found nature or Alan Turing supposed buried gold.

Hello again.

People have been writing angry letters to the local MP here claiming car parking charges are killing the town. Parking's been free in town for months...

Write angry letters about free parking killing the area? I know in Heckville they are debating free parking as the shopping center is struggling apparently, mean time they are knocking down a multi storey carpark to make way for flats, which seems illogical to me but meh.
    MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

Ciao, you'll be glad to know I've not ruined the Ti Bike to much with some new bar tape :D

Also mucky off roading Sunday, was a nice plod along patches I've not been down

ciao

still undecided on that. any pics of norks to help the decison making?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Morning folks,
    Busy day of wfh, nothing exciting going on here. Good to 'see' you Step, glad things are muddling along ok. Enjoy your last week of current employ. I've got loads to do before having a fortninght off doing nothing. We are going to have a few days out but otherwise very much doing nothing. That will feel strange knowing that work is manic. But I really could use a break so phuck 'em.

hopkinb said:

^^^

That bar tape ain't black. Remove it. :)

Do they etch the planet X branding on now? Mine was stickers, which fell off in a week, so I'm always getting asked what bike it is. People are ALWAYS disappointed, even when they've said it looks great. 🙄

ALWAYS? Have I ever called you a cheapskate :D Besides, your new forks will make it look like a really expensive bike now
    You've never pulled up next to me at the lights on a fancy carbon machine though and said, "ooh, that's nice, is it a [insert pricey Ti brand here]." I say, "nah, planet X innit". They say "oh", I then leave them choking on the dust generated by my powaaaah.

True about the fork though. Plus the matching top cap of course! Maybe I should peel the stickers off that too.

Mrs H³ found the invoice for the fork, she was "fascinated" that a fork could cost more than her bike...I made something up about component shortages and lack of post-mounted brake options. Her eyes glazed over...
    TDV's eyes generally glaze over anytime I breathe, however I am sure that this will change should the Yaris arrive, then all we will here is the sound of her knicker elastic snapping*

*this may not be true
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

New shed arrives next week, as soon as I can assemble it, move the censored out of the other shed, line it...

You see the MF's: this is a good idea.

Greetings brother Step. Sungod is actually Q.

Mashed a PB* out this morning and now I am absolutely fcuked.

*In 2021. Set the PB over 20 years ago. That's one helluva thing to beat now.

but that would involve me taking stuff off the walls and effort and stuff.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    A song for Scotland :)

https://youtu.be/T5C4meGkNyc
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    edited June 2021
    seanoconn said:

Macaroons?
    C.litoris allsorts?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    seanoconn said:

Macaroons?
    Heathens
    Baci di dama
  • veronese68
    Thames Water are replacing the stop cocks on our road, they marked them all some time ago and we were notified water meters would be fitted. They started digging holes the other day. Nobody counted the number of stop cocks and the number of houses. These are mainly Victorian semi's, lots of them have shared water mains. Work has stopped for a few days whilst they go and have a rethink.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

I shall write an angry letter to my local MP and consult my local branch of the Illuminati, perks of being in a semi small village near the woods you get all sorts of weird cults and forest fairies pop up claiming they have found nature or Alan Turing supposed buried gold.

Hello again.

People have been writing angry letters to the local MP here claiming car parking charges are killing the town. Parking's been free in town for months...

Write angry letters about free parking killing the area? I know in Heckville they are debating free parking as the shopping center is struggling apparently, mean time they are knocking down a multi storey carpark to make way for flats, which seems illogical to me but meh.
    MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

Ciao, you'll be glad to know I've not ruined the Ti Bike to much with some new bar tape :D

ciao

OH would belt me into next decade if I got her to pose with cupids love drums out on there, let alone sharing that online :D
  • MattFalle
    edited June 2021
    step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

OH would belt me into next decade if I got her to pose with cupids love drums out on there, let alone sharing that online :D
    doesn't have to be the OH's if that helps. Definitly no family members.

Random passer by?
  • tlw1
    MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    Points are for quality not closeness of relationship
  • MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    looks like you're on nil points at the moment though....
  • tlw1
    MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    The problem is I’m still a horny teenager at heart, so can’t take pics as my fingers get too sweaty to use the phone camera
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    He still hasn't forgiven her for BMW/Turkey gate.
    It's a stand off.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    He still hasn't forgiven her for BMW/Turkey gate.
    It's a stand off.
    She has borrowed my car today 😱
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    The problem is I’m still a horny teenager at heart, so can’t take pics as my fingers get too sweaty to use the phone camera
    Have to turn off the finger print unlock an use facial recognition ;)
  • veronese68
    step83 said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

step83 said:

Hello again.

MattFalle said:

Step - ciao!

ciao

Random passer by?
    Have to turn off the finger print unlock an use facial recognition ;)
    Facial recognition might wonder who the Japanese bloke is.

Hopefully i won't have to explain that to anyone that doesn't remember the Vapors