2018 Vitus Vitesse Evo Team F+F SOLD

Hi Guys
This is the last of my roadie stuff I'm selling as I'm finding a gravel bike with two different sets of wheels covers 95% of all my riding when I'm not on a mtb.
Vitus Vitesse Evo Team Frameset 52CM (20.5") which equates to a small/medium
The bike has been previously assembled, and ridden for approximately 110 miles (to Welshpool and back) and as it came with ultegra di2 which I've transferred over to my gravel bike (with the addition of hydraulic shifters), it has then sat in a box for a couple of years while I entertained the idea of getting back into full roadie.
Frame has minor scratch marks near the bottom of the seat tube and minor scratch marks near the bottom steerer of the forks.
Included are x1 seat clamp and bolt plus the gear hangar I took off to store it.
The fork steerer has not been cut down from the original supplied length.
I may be able to find a headset for it, as I used the original FSA one on a mates bike.
Now this is Vitus’ top-end carbon frame, the Vitesse Evo. The Evo is the bike Continental team An Post-Chain Reaction has been racing for the two seasons( 2016/2017) so you'll get exactly the same frameset the pros ride. but it is a little bit special as it doesn't come with the standard BB386EVO bottom bracket, rather a standard BSA English thread, which in my mind is what all bottom brackets should be.
Frame weighs in at a respectable circa 1040grams
Seat tube is 27.2
£350 collected from anywhere between M6 junctions 6 -11
£375 posted further afield in mainland UK
cheers
Jase

Comments

• matthewn5
    matthewn5 Posts: 51
    edited June 2021
    Do you have a link to the geometry? It looks a bit small for me but I'd be keen to check.
  • jaseisace
    jaseisace Posts: 11
    matthewn5 said:

Do you have a link to the geometry? It looks a bit small for me but I'd be keen to check.

• matthewn5
    matthewn5 Posts: 51
    Thank you, sadly much too small.
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Yeah. a 52cm bike is not a large. It's a small - and the geometry table confirms.
  • jaseisace
    Thanks for that
    I’ll amend the advert
    Cheers
    Jase
  • jaseisace
    Price drop bump
    £450 posted
    £425 collected
    Cheers