Bianchi Infinito cv disc frameset. Bianchi s/s and L/S jerseys.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159701905@N05/?
Immaculate 2016 Infinito frameset, a 53 with 53.5 top tube.
I bought the frameset new in January 2019 from Start Fitness and had it built up.
Just small marks on chainstay and faint ones on fork crown. I ran 28 tyres.Only used for about 6 months in total. It has PF30 bottom bracket but I’ve run it with SRAM Gxp using a Wheels manufacturing adapter. I can sell that as well if you want it £25.
It has quick release dropouts. I used quality Shimano cam type skewers and had no problems.
I’ve got through axle bikes and honestly can’t tell the difference. Internal cable routing system.
FSA compact 400mm bars with 90cm stem. 31.6 in-line seat post.I’ve got shortish reach!!
It is post mount discs. I used 160 front and 140 rear as rear was too close to frame trying to use a 160 without damaging it using SRAM callipers. Shimano callipers may be different.Stearer is uncut. It is a very light comfortable frameset in virtually unmarked condition. If possible I would prefer collection from Huddersfield but could box and courier if required for about £20.
£1250 ovno.
Also 3 short sleeved and one winter long sleeve jersey.I’m 38 chest and all fit me just fine.
Celeste is a smallish large but is a replica but a good one with no marks, £15
White one genuine Bianchi,large,no marks. £25
Black one is genuine Bianchi, medium,no marks. £25
Black long sleeve is genuine Bianchi,large with a very very faint mark on the front. £30.
All posted or if you want all of them together I will do them all for £85.

Comments