*** NOW SOLD *** Cervelo R3 Carbon Road Bike 56cm - *** PRICE REDUCED *** £995

cervelo73
cervelo73 Posts: 6
edited June 2021 in Second hand road bikes
Photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ncc1w3yxuizleu/AAA5LWLitNT1nVMXvYe-bMb6a?dl=0

I’m selling this bike because long term injury prevents me being able to continue riding. The bike has been in a bike case in a garage since 2017 and even before that was very lightly used. I’ve held off from parting with it in the hope that I’d be able to resume cycling, but this is not going to be possible.

You’ll see from the pictures that the frameset is immaculate, no marking from cable rubs, scuffs or scratches. I would think that the bike has been used for less than 5000 miles.

The fork has never been cut and has at least 3cm above the headset.

Spec:

Frame and fork : Cervelo R3 full carbon
Wheels: Easton EA90 SL clinchers
Groupset : Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 speed (11-28)
Chainset: SRAM Force compact 50/34
Bottom Bracket : Rotor BB Right
Bars/Stem : 3T Ergo Nova Pro Alloy
Seatpost : 3T
Pedals (optional) Shimano Ultegra 6700
Saddle optional

Happy to answer any questions.

Email: thieveslikeus1963@gmail.com

I’m located 10 mins out of Brighton, or just south of M23 Pease Pottage services if you’re coming from London. Test ride can be arranged.

Will consider posting for the right price. Postage costs negotiable.

Comments

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    Bummer you have to quit cycling. Think this is slightly steep though? If it is 10sp is is a 2013 bike at the latest. I got an R3 disc 2018 last year for £1350. Had carbon post and cranks and HED wheels (not carbon but a decent lightweight set). I think I am a hell of a negotiator and could easily have paid £1500-1700,.if that gives some context. There were a few around at that price.
  • cervelo73
    Thanks for your message, helpful to see what you paid for a more recent R3. As I said, it’s tricky to assess a fair price given the age v condition of the bike. I’m going to amend the listing to ask for offers around £1200 the mark. Cheers.
  • cervelo73
    Price reduced.
  • cervelo73
    Just for anyone’s interest/ price reference - this sold for £995 on eBay. Cheers all.