Missing parts/Loose bearings in head tube

I bought this bike from Facebook market place and the problem with it was the suspension was wobbly.

This was because of something with the head tube not with the actual suspension. I took it apart to see what kind of stuff was in there and watched a video about the stuff in the headtube. This video explained that there is a bearing at the bottom and at the top. Whilst taking it apart I couldnt find a bearing at the bottom where the forks are supposed to be. Not sure if I just missed it but I couldnt feel anything.

I've uploaded photos of the head tube here. So I think its something to do with the headtube not being secured in or something because a lot of the parts I see in the video I couldnt find in my bike. The suspension wobbles right to left when I shake it. The last picture I uploaded were the only two parts inbetween the bar stem and the head tube, and in the first picture you can see that thing on top of the ball bearing doesnt fit properly, I can easily remove it and its very loose

Information about the bike:

Its a BTwin Rockrider 520, the suspension was changed by the original owner so I assume they messed up when changing the suspension.

I would just like to know what new parts I can buy/assemble in order to hold the suspension in place. I can also provide any more photos/information if necessary