The Hi Stevo thread

2»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Count yourself lucky it was for nothing, some people pay good money to get pizzed on....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    It wasnae me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    MattFalle said:

Count yourself lucky it was for nothing, some people pay good money to get pizzed on....

I could make a fortune when drinking and my granny bladder makes an appearance
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    edited May 2021
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

I could make a fortune when drinking and my granny bladder makes an appearance
    Surely it would be better to pi$$ in your petrol tank?!

#99RON
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    seanoconn said:

I’m on fire?

Seems I am too - just got a notification that I've had 1,000 'likes'. Must be all my good work in Cake Stop :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    It's all the friends you've made there. Kindred spirits.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’m on fire?

Seems I am too - just got a notification that I've had 1,000 'likes'. Must be all my good work in Cake Stop :)
    You’re welcome! I can’t take all the credit though, I’m sure you earned some of those 1,000 likes. My brief foray into the seedy world of like whoring doesn’t seem to have paid off, still no nearer the leaderboard 😕
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Respect Stevo 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    edited May 2021

It's all the friends you've made there. Kindred spirits.

The number of likes must mean I need to post even more in Cake Stop. Its a service I provide, putting lefties and wokies right :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’m on fire?

I can never be arsed to go in there, it’s almost as bad as a local Facebook group
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’m on fire?

I can never be arsed to go in there, it’s almost as bad as a local Facebook group
    It's good sport from time to time o:)
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

I’m on fire?

It's good sport from time to time o:)
    It just seems a place that eats up your time without benefits