saturday reminding you that space and time are not fundamental constituents of nature

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    seanoconn said:

👍

I envy you. The set up looks brilliant. Unfortunately I have one child that needs absolute silence to sleep, one child that sleeps through anything but snores and spins like the Tasmanian Devil all night and one wife that doesn’t feel comfortable bonking with two kids in the same space.

That’s what the awning is for 😂
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    tlw1 said:

Is that not just a tent by a van? Or is the tent connected to the van?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    I reckon the tent is connected to the van, TLW needs to buy a tent now. Is the van amphibious?
    Just walked the length and breadth of Wombledon Common with the big skin, finished with a pint at the Hand. Very civilised.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872

I reckon the tent is connected to the van, TLW needs to buy a tent now. Is the van amphibious?
    Just walked the length and breadth of Wombledon Common with the big skin, finished with a pint at the Hand. Very civilised.

Correct - a ferkin expensive tent too.

I may have looked at where the air intake is
  • hopkinb

I was meant to have lunch there yesterday, but Mrs H³ took her pal instead of me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    tlw1 said:

I like the turret at the top. Can you drive it from up there?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

That’s the missile launcher to launch naughty kids into Jerusalem.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    seanoconn said:

👍
    ...and one wife that doesn’t feel comfortable bonking with two kids in the same space.

Do you blame her?!

T5 TLW. Nice?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

That’s the missile launcher to launch naughty kids into Jerusalem.

Or Alsager.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    tlw1 said:

Aaah, I've seen these at campsites. I always wondered why the tent was so close to the van.

We just booked a holiday for me, Mrs H³ and mini to corfu, last week of Augustish. Place we have been before, lovely hotel. BA vouchers from last year meant that return sg class flights and the 80m² "presidential" suite with 100m² of terrace, half board, came to approx. half the cash outlay of a self catering week in SW Cornwall at the end of July.
  • hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

So, after the MRI, they're pretty sure the wife has MS, but still have to wait for results of a lumbar puncture and a second MRI on the 25th May to be sure. She finally got out of hospital yesterday afternoon, only for us to have to take the boy to A&E in the evening after his temp spiked, he had a total white out and appeared to be stumbling. He appears to be fine, but wife still thinks there could be something wrong with his walking.

Elbow. Utterly dreadful. I hope you're all coping. If you need an ear, please PM.. Only because I had 13 years experience trying to cope with my daughter's congenital illness that sprang from nowhere.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    tlw1 said:

Smart move, can you get a snorkel for it?
    hopkinb said:

I was meant to have lunch there yesterday, but Mrs H³ took her pal instead of me.
    So long as she knows she owes you now
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Apols for the late entry bit had to work

E - sounds awful. Drop a line any time if you need someone anonymous to vent to. Always a shoulder and a virtual cuppa available.

M
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Thanks for all the kind words guys.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    tlw1 said:

Mate recently ordered a California version here, has a 9-12 month wait for delivery!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS