friday the vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar

2»

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    fitted a new new brake cable as the coated shimano one is already peeling and will end up gunking up the liner

glimmer of sunshine, considering a third cafe
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480

Afternoon folks,
    day of wfh with the brief excitement of going out to get jabbed. Very disappointing, I didn't get a sticker. So I asked if I could have one and they said they didn't have any. I told them I thought I'd been a brave boy and deserved one. Asked if I could have a lollipop then. Told they had no lollipops either. I sulked and told them again how brave i'd been and said the least they could do is give me a Hello Kitty plaster then. They gave me some advice on coughing around other people. Apparently I should far cough.
    Good luck TLW, you damned fool :D

That's me done as well. Just doing the obligatory 15 min sit down. I'm now pub ready :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Flâneur said:

Morning crowd,

someone link the thread that Sungod appears to have targeted.

TLW - enjoy the rain, good luck with the race.

Today shall be spent working before the driving range, pizza and beer. Between actual work I shall continue browsing for cars, may work out how to change the spark plugs on the wifes BMW and walking the dog for another coffee (already done walk one, timed to see some old friends who do the school run these days)

Wife, BMW, Golf...

"Houston, crzzzzzz we've lost Flâneur"

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I like the BMW, shame the interior is long in the tooth. D/w tomorrow is a visit to the audi garage, the impact of crash and burning upon reentry
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited May 2021
    Oh - turned down that 'Dale just now, realised that it just wouldn't get used and would take up emergency bailing funds.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    And... the lunchtime sesh in t'pub turned into an all afternoon one. Good time. Even if the temp was 'kin cold despite the occasional glimmer of sunshine.

Beer made sourdough bread offered for free. Mmmm mmm. Like.

Now is a case of balance the ongoing intake with some food and make it through to... oh 8? 9?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    orraloon said:

And... the lunchtime sesh in t'pub turned into an all afternoon one. Good time. Even if the temp was 'kin cold despite the occasional glimmer of sunshine.

Now is a case of balance the ongoing intake with some food and make it through to... oh 8? 9?

You'll fall asleep in the gutter on the way home. Don't climb into one of those recycled clothing skips or industrial bins as that's a sure fire machinery-based squashing.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

You'll fall asleep in the gutter on the way home. Don't climb into one of those recycled clothing skips or industrial bins as that's a sure fire machinery-based squashing.
    if you do and it does lead to that can I have your shoes please?
  • orraloon
    This hard cunt comes in. Obviously fuckin' fancies himself, like. Starts staring at me. Lookin' at me, right fuckin' at me, as if to say, "Come ahead, square go." You ken me, I'm not the type of cunt that goes looking for fuckin' bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the cunt with a pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss any time he fucking wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard cunt do? Or the so-called hard cunt? Shites it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the fuck out of there. And after that, well, the game was mine.
  • orraloon
    Aw bless BR's Cbeebies filter. One can replace wi' the ackshul words ken.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

orraloon said:

if you do and it does lead to that can I have your shoes please?
    Sure Orraloon won't mind, he'll have no need of them, what with the squashage. You might have to give them a wipe.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    orraloon said:

This hard censored comes in. Obviously censored ' fancies himself, like. Starts staring at me. Lookin' at me, right censored ' at me, as if to say, "Come ahead, square go." You ken me, I'm not the type of censored that goes looking for censored ' bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the censored with a pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss any time he censored wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard censored do? Or the so-called hard censored ? Shites it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the censored out of there. And after that, well, the game was mine.

Train spotting?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • orraloon
    Aye. Ken.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Daughter was working in the charity shop this afternoon, on her way home saw some of my mates outside a pub. So I went for a couple myself 👍
  • veronese68
    H³, are we doing your headset tomorrow?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146

Daughter was working in the charity shop this afternoon, on her way home saw some of my mates outside a pub. So I went for a couple myself 👍

You've trained her well
  • veronese68
    thistle_ said:

You've trained her well
    I like to think so. She stopped for a chat with them, then came home to send me on my way.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    orraloon said:

Aye. Ken.

Good, I thought for a minute that CB had hacked your account.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb

Raining. Let's postpone until I can do you pizza?
  • veronese68
    hopkinb said:

Raining. Let's postpone until I can do you pizza?
    Ok, I'll be at the old dear's in the afternoon so could easily pop round if the weather is fair. Pizza can be done any time.
  • hopkinb
    Ok, let's keep an eye on the weather. A little snack is always welcome.
  • hopkinb
    I'll take a pic of the thing and WhatsApp you.
  • MattFalle
    oi you two - we're here as well.

don't ypu go having a little bromamce and flaunting it in front of us ....
  • pinno
    Flâneur said:

I like the BMW, shame the interior is long in the tooth.

They all look long in the tooth. They've kept the interiors reasonably simple.

Duct tape some of those asbestos tile thingies to the front of it next time.

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    hopkinb said:

You still talking about the headset?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

You still talking about the headset?
    Ohh, you might be lead down some dark alleyway.