FOR SALE: Bianchi Via Nirone (59cm alu-carbon, Celeste) (SOLD! (on Gumtree for the full asking))

brianl
brianl Posts: 5
edited May 2021 in Second hand road bikes
I'm now 70 and, in addition to my longstanding heart problems, I've recently had a major cancer op. I can no longer justify having three bikes and so, reluctantly, the alu-carbon Bianchi Via Nirone has to go. (The Tricross Pro will cope with roads or trails in any weather, and the Argon 18 has done hardly any miles and just looks brilliant hanging on the wall.)

The Bianchi Via Nirone has been confined to the turbo trainer for the last few years but the rear tyre will be put back on to make a Conti GP4000s 23mm pair on the Alexrims CX28 700C rims that have never been out on the road.

It's almost an Ultegra group except for the 105 front mech and the FSA Gossamer triple chainset. There's a Ritchey carbon seatpost holding up the original San Marco Forza colour coordinated saddle.

If you're young and fit, you'll need to change the ten-speed cassette. The current set up is 30-39-50 running through a 12-25 cassette giving a 32-110 range. The pedals are not included.

There are bosses for two bottle-cages (no cages will be included). It does come with all the original Evans Cycles documentation.

I really have little idea how to price it. I'd like to get close to £300, mostly because it's got a fair amount of decent equipment that isn't that old. Open to offers anyway, as usual. Hopefully I've managed to include an image - if not, please message me.

Collect from south Hampshire (near where the M3 meets the M27).

PS Images are apparently not that simple on here. Hopefully clicking here will work.

Comments

• DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,736
    Whereabouts are you ?
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561

Whereabouts are you ?

He says South Hampshire near the M3/M27 junction if that's any good for you
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,736
    Ah missed that bit!